4.10 star(s) 13 Votes

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
It's basically nothing, a little lesbian scene while you watch, and immediately get some action. It can barely be called NTR.
Oh, so not a dude trying to steal you're girl? Then i'll download and check it out.

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I actually gave this game a look because I had some people groaning about NTR and I wanted to kinda "screen it" for them to assure them (or warn them) about it.

If the scene with the twins and Raika is what's considered "NTR" - I hardly think that's anything at all. It feels like that was just the twins getting Raika riled up just to fuck the MC, anyway.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
F95: NTR: Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.

I suppose it could be either M/F as the someone but I don't think I have seen anything like that.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
The Good: So far the story is holding my interest, and characters backgrounds and motivations are more complex than usual for the genre.
The Critiques:I applaud you for attempting to add animations. They are crude but you can always improve on them. Many of the scenes would benefit from better lighting and the overall visual quality is only passable or too grainy. I don't know if this is from lack of experience or a low end PC. Again with time these can improve.
The Ugly:
1) Don't get lost in the whole NTR/ non NTR debate. You will never please everyone, and attempting to do so will only lead to frustration. Think about what they are actually saying, "If you don't do the game my way, I won't pirate it any more." Okay cool.
2) Tell your story you way. If you want to add choices on content shown, that's great/ If you don't, those that don't like it can get their jollies somewhere else. I've seen too many potentially good games succumb to the slings and arrows cast here. Work on improving the overall aesthetic quality and story and you will do fine. Show you can provide regular updates: weekly, bi weekly, monthly etc. However you can fit it in, just try to be consistent.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Nice update, and good job with wrapping things up for the first chapter. I also greatly appreciate the warning before (1) peeking on Jen or not; and (2) your answers to a series of questions she asks. It's at least the difference between whether the MC has sex with her in the pool and whether she shoots Levi or not. I've taken at least two routes, since there might be small variants with other choices as well: Raika isn't a LI but Jen is, and Jen is a LI but Raika is not. I'm looking forward to seeing how those choices play out later in the game. You're doing well, I think; keep developing the game according to your vision.

Reactions: Lennier

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Okay the story is actually really good. The ending was enough to get me a bit hopeful for the next chapter. The English and sentence structure could use a lot of work, but it's not so bad to the point where I would drop the game. The renders seem grainy at points, but again that's not a deal breaker for me. If you could get someone to help you out with your English that would work wonders. Nice game, dev.

The NTR scene (yes I do consider lesbian activity to be NTR. Tho it's less annoying when it's a woman instead of a man) kinda pissed me off, but that's mostly because I hate losing fights even in games lol. Though what struck me as weird was the immediate sex afterwards. It just seemed like the dev was tryna add sex so people wouldn't complain. But eh it wasn't too bad

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
From what I understand from reading the devs comments it doesn't happen. You will just be pissed off for having your ass kicked.
Great to hear and as for getting our asses kicked that's fine, some fights you win and some you lose

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes