VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bad Education [Ep.3] [Wicked Games Studio]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Looking for a hair asset similar to the one for "Laura" so I can try to make a Daz Model of her. Looked at so many already that I might have missed one similar to what I am wanting.
Any help or suggestions appreciated.
Would have put in asset request forum but if I saw and read the rules right you have to have an asset name and link already.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Guys, the creator said he'd post an update in July back in June.

It's been two months since he said he would release. And he's been silent the entire time.

I think we need to let go.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Guys, the creator said he'd post an update in July back in June.

It's been two months since he said he would release. And he's been silent the entire time.

I think we need to let go.
What's your issue? 3 months is normal for Devs without a team... If you have been paying attention to some other Devs you will see 6+ months between releases. I don't approve of it but I'm not the Dev.

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
What's your issue? 3 months is normal for Devs without a team... If you have been paying attention to some other Devs you will see 6+ months between releases. I don't approve of it but I'm not the Dev.
thats true but they usually post about what they have done and the progress made this dev seems to have gone silent last post on patron in june

Reactions: thealucid

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Shit. My bad dude. You don't need to let go.

I'm sure that as long as you hold this game near and dear to your heart it'll live on in some shape or form.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
No real content as of ep3. Some touching and ended with dry humping.

You have to endure the chore of washing dishes, as the Dev makes you click for every dish, so you can get a "reward" (sortof).

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes