VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bad Education [Ep.3] [Wicked Games Studio]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
There is a femdom scene with Laura if you choose the "forbidden fruit" path. And there'll be more in the future :)

If you want to change the font press shift + A and choose the DejaVu Sans. Or use Lord Ashram's mod.

If you haven't met Amanda, this was episode 2.
ok, how to get on choose that forbidden fruit path ralik2

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
ok, how to get on choose that forbidden fruit path ralik2
Just avoid sexual options during that specific day, the game guides you to it and you can even repeat the day if you missed it. Basically you geet a footjob from your mom instead of cumming in her belly.

Reactions: sidsan

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Bad Education [Ep.2] [Wicked Games Studio] + IC Patch

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for mega storage, thanks
Thanks for the Android port with ics patch can u please update

Reactions: Blackeye.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Heh, it seems most of the time when I have a day where I'm not feeling well so I don't get on F95, or just about anything else for that mater, a game gets updated, lol.

I feel fine today, playing catch up!

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
What was the secret scene for ep. 3? Laura getting pissed at the MC when he humped her on the couch during their movie night?
Spoiler tags would have been thoughtful, but yes.
If you didn't do the grocery shopping correctly then it doesn't happen.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Like, like like... :love: (y) Btw, had some font prolem with the modded file, so I just took away all references to the font.

Reactions: ralik2
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes