VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bad Education [Ep.3] [Wicked Games Studio]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
After reading the tags and comments for this game I'm assuming no vaginal sex yet? Episode 3 and still only a footjob so far? No changelog in OP either.

Last edited:

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Well, just finished playing, the teasers are not in the game, and the game ends with a end of version 2 message...

Is it version 2 or 3??

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
IDK about that, I checked it a couple hours ago and the text inside it has mention of this being the end of ep 3, but I haven't put it to the test yet. :unsure:
No idea myself really first time I am trying the game, didn't get very far story/renders are alright but the choice of font strains the eyes very fast lol.

ralik2

Aug 24, 2021
any femdom in this game and character name, please? ralik2
There is a femdom scene with Laura if you choose the "forbidden fruit" path. And there'll be more in the future :)

the choice of font strains the eyes very fast lol.
If you want to change the font press shift + A and choose the DejaVu Sans. Or use .

Well, just finished playing, the teasers are not in the game, and the game ends with a end of version 2 message...

Is it version 2 or 3??
If you haven't met Amanda, this was episode 2.

Last edited:

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
There is a femdom scene with Laura if you choose the "forbidden fruit" path. And there'll be more in the future :)

If you want to change the font press shift + A and choose the DejaVu Sans. Or use Lord Ashram's mod.

If you haven't met Amanda, this was episode 2.
It means the DL link is bogus ...

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (Episode 2)

Here is my Walkthrough and (future) Cheat Mod for this game.
Besides adding context to the choices that matter, I've also added the ability to change the Dialogue Font from the game's font to Ren'Py's default font Deja Vu Sans.
I've also added a Stats button to the Quick Menu so you can toggle seeing the game's stats for the characters in the game.

Note:
See the dev's post just above this for Transparency for the Dialogue Box.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To do:
Figure out a way to change the font for all the text in the choices menus.
Add cheats to the characters' stats

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where BadEducation.exe is located, say YES if prompted to overwrite files.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1807572 View attachment 1807573 View attachment 1807574 View attachment 1807575
Not rushing or anything. Just letting you know new version out ;)

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes