VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bad Education [Ep.3] [Wicked Games Studio]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
What a terrible choice of font for the text, I have keratoconus, and even after the surgery I can't read this text, with this font used in the game the text is practically invisible to me.
I'll probably be the only one complaining about this and I doubt the DEV will change that, but for me the default Ren'py font would be much better.

ralik2

Aug 24, 2021
What a terrible choice of font for the text, I have keratoconus, and even after the surgery I can't read this text, with this font used in the game the text is practically invisible to me.
I'll probably be the only one complaining about this and I doubt the DEV will change that, but for me the default Ren'py font would be much better.
Press shift + A and choose the DejaVu Sans :)

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Walkthrough / Incest / Cheat Mods (Episode 3)

Here is my Walkthrough and (future) Cheat Mod for this game.
Besides adding context to the choices that matter, I've also added the ability to change the Dialogue Font from the game's font to Ren'Py's default font Deja Vu Sans.
I've also added a Stats button to the Quick Menu so you can toggle seeing the game's stats for the characters in the game.

Note:
See the dev's post just above this for Transparency for the Dialogue Box.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To do:
Figure out a way to change the font for all the text in the choices menus.
Add cheats to the characters' stats

Directions:
Decompress in the same folder where BadEducation.exe is located, say YES if prompted to overwrite files.

Link:

be1.jpg be2.jpg be3.jpg be4.jpg

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Now I am using a different font for my Stats window and the Walkthrough Context for the Choices Menu but I am having to manually do each and every one. I'd like to be able to just change the font for all the text in the Choices Menu without having to add the font tag to every single line of code for the choices in the Choices Menu.

ralik2

Aug 24, 2021
e03 21.png

Episode 3 will be ready at the end of this month. Will be available to my supporters first, so it will be for free in the second week of June.
What can you expect? Two alternative endings with Laura, you will also meet a mysterious girl named Amanda.
More details soon :)

1 (2).png

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes