VN Ren'Py Abandoned Bad Education [Ep.3] [Wicked Games Studio]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Okay, sorry, it's my fault. I don't use Windows Defender and had no idea this antivirus was detecting my patch as a virus. No other AV detects the threat, but it doesn't matter, I don't recommend creating any exceptions in the antivirus program. Even though Windows Defender is well known for detecting false positives.

I changed the patch, now there should be no problems.
I have not tried the new patch but thanks a lot. (y)

Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
I was a programmer for 35 years; yep mainframes to PC's. When you delivered an application you made sure it worked or maybe I am just old fashioned as in "who gives a fuck" these days.
Most programmers I work with still give a fuck these days, to a reasonable degree.

pip02

Dec 26, 2017
after the movie dont take the bath option and then masturbate and she will arrive
Nop, i have tryed these options several times and cant get the goodnight kiss. Could explain all the options before? Maybe this is the point, thank you

kaggen

Jun 25, 2020
Nop, i have tryed these options several times and cant get the goodnight kiss. Could explain all the options before? Maybe this is the point, thank you
jerk off > say ooh laura! > no problem option > youre still young option > i want to buy you option > i have a better idea option > back massage option > kiss her neck > look for something interesting on the internet > masturbation = goodnight kiss secret scene.

BigWolvie

Sep 6, 2017
EDIT: Like most RenPy patches just unzip and copy the contents of the game folder into your Bad education/game folder. Updated to work with the unofficial Android versiom. Copy game folder from zip to Android/data/unofficial.bad/file
Uploaded a fixed zip file. The old one was missing the patched options.rpy file.

Hi everyone. I have created an alternative incest patch because the one in the top post kept crashing my game. I developed this on my Android so it was updated to work better with JoiPlay.

This patch sort of acts like a mod too changing a few things:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the we first RenPy patch I have ever made. I bug tested as best I could but would appreciate any error reports or feedback.

Last edited:
Reactions: ralik2

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
This is the we first RenPy patch I have ever made. I bug tested as best I could but would appreciate any error reports or feedback.
Your screens.rpy causes the following error for me, I even recompiled the game using 7.4.8 and still get this:
TypeError: a float is required

But if I use the game's original screens.rpy the game plays just fine.
I'm guessing but it might be you alpha=persistent.tbop statements.

I went ahead and made a Walkthrough highlighting all the correct choices in green of your script.rpy.
Suggestion: Put all the .rpy files in a game folder before compressing when you release something.

Reactions: ftsgr

BigWolvie

Sep 6, 2017
Your screens.rpy causes the following error for me, I even recompiled the game using 7.4.8 and still get this:
TypeError: a float is required

But if I use the game's original screens.rpy the game plays just fine.
I'm guessing but it might be you alpha=persistent.tbop statements.

I went ahead and made a Walkthrough highlighting all the correct choices in green of your script.rpy.
Suggestion: Put all the .rpy files in a game folder before compressing when you release something.
it looks like i left out the updated options.rpy in my zip. I'm updating my original post with a fixed zip and have attached the missing file here. It needs to go in the game directory along with the other files.

Putting files in a game folder before I compress is what I do. But i had moved options out of that folder for testing with the android port and forgot to move it back in before compressing.

Reactions: ftsgr

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
it looks like i left out the updated options.rpy in my zip. I'm updating my original post with a fixed zip and have attached the missing file here. It needs to go in the game directory along with the other files.

Putting files in a game folder before I compress is what I do. But i had moved options out of that folder for testing with the android port and forgot to move it back in before compressing.
That fixed it.
Btw, have you checked out my version of your script.rpy?

BigWolvie

Sep 6, 2017
That fixed it.
Btw, have you checked out my version of your script.rpy?
Looks pretty good for the best lewd mom path. The only suggestion I have would be on the room explore svreen to highlight mom's room and/or mark go to your bedroom with an indication to do that last.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Looks pretty good for the best lewd mom path. The only suggestion I have would be on the room explore svreen to highlight mom's room and/or mark go to your bedroom with an indication to do that last.
I had thought about it but I tend to do the selections in order so I didn't bother.
I am also in the mist of modding and walkthrough's of several games right now so this was just a 'quick and dirty' to temp get my mind of the ones I am currently working on.

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
Great game so far! I love the playful dynamic between the mother and son. The teaser for the next episode has me waiting in anticipation.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes