VN Others Bad Girl Bad Slave [Level2 v0.01] [tvrvc2000]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
warrenitro rain blood
Actually, they should simply be taken over now.
I have just tested it and realised that it is not being transferred again. Hmmm, I'll have to see what's going wrong first.
I'll get back to you

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
warrenitro rain blood
Actually, they should simply be taken over now.
I have just tested it and realised that it is not being transferred again. Hmmm, I'll have to see what's going wrong first.
I'll get back to you

I can't open level 1.31, when I try I get a blank screen with a "loading data" msg in the upper left corner.

With level 2 I get the first scene with Sandra ok but once in the bar the other girls all say they're busy LoL. Is something else s'pose to happen? Also the game says "All four edges can be used for navigation" but again nothing happens.

Last edited:

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
warrenitro
Hello
I thought to myself, just click on the icons of the girls and you will get an answer. But that's not the problem, it's how to get further. Very simple: Click here on the right edge of the picture, the mouse pointer should then turn into a hand. This will take you to the next menu. You can then click on the right edge again or back on the left edge. From time to time the top and bottom are also active.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Reactions: warrenitro

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
warrenitro
Hello
I thought to myself, just click on the icons of the girls and you will get an answer. But that's not the problem, it's how to get further. Very simple: Click here on the right edge of the picture, the mouse pointer should then turn into a hand. This will take you to the next menu. You can then click on the right edge again or back on the left edge. From time to time the top and bottom are also active.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
That was it, thanks! Any tips on getting 1.31 to work? It's stuck with a "Loading Data" msg in the corner.

Edit: Level 2 is still kinda buggy, it's often hard to know if you reached the end or just ran into another bug.

Last edited:

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
warrenitro
Hi,
v1.31: This is the old Tyranno problem. Just delete the two “Bad Girl Bad Slave.sav” save files from the directory:
.....\Bad Girl Bad Slave v1.31.rar\Bad Girl Bad Slave v1.31\Bad_Girl_Bad_Slave-win32-x64. The problem has existed for some time because the engine is currently without support.

To level 2:
Please describe the errors you notice. The game ran flawlessly during the test run.

Greetings

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes