VN Others Bad Girl Bad Slave [Level2 v0.01] [tvrvc2000]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

哈哈哈UI

Dec 28, 2022
View attachment 1698042

Overview:
You overslept which caused financial damage of 50000 dollars. You get punished for that and have consequences.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-19
Release Date: 2023-01-17
Developer: tvrvc2000
Censored: No
Version: 1.30-1
Language: English, German
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Other: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1698043 View attachment 1698044 View attachment 1698045 View attachment 1698046 View attachment 1698051 View attachment 1698052 View attachment 1931371 View attachment 1931372 View attachment 1931373 View attachment 1931374 View attachment 1931375
waiting for an Android version

wabbit4197

Feb 6, 2020
I just found this game today and I love the render and characters. I haven't encountered any freeze yet but one thing I hate so far is the backlog, how do you expect people to read it if the text color is grey. Also, I see this game feature in Cunnilingu/scat, but it's unrealistic to have someone piss so many times in one scene. the grammar needs improvements for sure but that can be put on hold for later. I wish you could improve the plot to some degree, the current game we know little about each girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: pabo

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Hi guys,
Sorry, I know you've been waiting a long time for the sequel.
I'll be working on it again next week.
Was unfortunately prevented for health reasons, now it's back.
From next week we will continue with version 1.30-2. Just need to translate from German to English. I think I'll be able to do that by the weekend after next.
Thank you for your long wait.
Kind regards
TVRVC2000

Reactions: pabo

rain blood

Nov 23, 2021
Hi guys,
Sorry, I know you've been waiting a long time for the sequel.
I'll be working on it again next week.
Was unfortunately prevented for health reasons, now it's back.
From next week we will continue with version 1.30-2. Just need to translate from German to English. I think I'll be able to do that by the weekend after next.
Thank you for your long wait.
Kind regards
TVRVC2000
It's okay. Health is the most important thing. Take care and thank God this game is still alive

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
luzifer123

Icon skip cannot be stopped. Certainly a development error. I've shared it with support and am waiting for a response.
Please do not use Skip at this time until this has been clarified with support.
Does the game crash because of this or is it unrelated.
The points system only works with Jonas or Slave003. It doesn't make any sense if other slaves get the points for Jonas.

vartotojas

Jun 27, 2017
Quite a choice to develop a visual novel using Electron, not sure will the DEV read this but here I go anyways. (PS all of this would not existed if you used a proper tool, leave JavaScript for what's it intended)

The general game-play experience was so good that I alt+f4 for about 4 times after 2-3 animation loop, before I quit on it. The game seemed to get stuck in a animation loop and there is no way of telling has the game crashed or the DEV is being stupid with his animation durations.

Considering the choice of Electron and the controls in your application it would seem that it was suppose to be a mobile project that ran cross platforms? Yet the only platform available is PC, so you're swimming upstream and not gaining anything from it but problems creating UX problems.

For some reason you picked very interesting use for space bar and escape buttons, while nearly every visual novel uses space to advance dialog you found a different yet completely useless use for it and escape button, because there is none on phones, also don't exist in your game instead of calling a basic menu as it should with save/load/exit and etc.

Animations in your game are lazy, it's a common practice to use simple fade in/out loops and it's not a problem that you did so, how ever you have managed to made them super annoying - the animations with shorter background sounds should have a delay between the sound playbacks.

Also there is this problem where you end up stuck on a animation leaving you wondering has the game crashed? And you can't tell because there is no basic menu you could escape to, not even your existing quick menu is available during animations. So you're left with a lazy animation on your screen with a short sound sample on playback - real good UX.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
The title sounds good, but the summery is lacking. One sentence is not enough to get me intrested in downloading the game.

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
DarkerThenBlackZ
?????? As it looks, the scene is frozen.
You can try clicking to the left of the girl, a double should appear. If that doesn't work, please report back.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes