VN Others Bad Girl Bad Slave [Level2 v0.01] [tvrvc2000]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Ravenleaf
Hi, I just checked out the english version and didn't even notice it skipping to the german version. The error was already fixed in version 1.29.
I never ignore such bugs, especially when they are reported.
I'm always striving to release a good free game, and if you spot something just send me a screenshot so I know where it's happening. I will then examine it technically. A new update would then follow.
So stay alert and report.
Kind regards
TVRVC2000

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Saint Blackmoor
If the english is not perfect, it is up to the google translator. I speak English very badly, just school English.
I am still looking for a reliable translator.
Kind regards
TVRVC2000
No worries if Engrish isn't your first language, your game is certainly playable. Few of us came here expecting a masterpiece of literature :)

Reactions: tvrvc2000

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Ravenleaf
Hi, I just checked out the english version and didn't even notice it skipping to the german version. The error was already fixed in version 1.29.
I never ignore such bugs, especially when they are reported.
I'm always striving to release a good free game, and if you spot something just send me a screenshot so I know where it's happening. I will then examine it technically. A new update would then follow.
So stay alert and report.
Kind regards
TVRVC2000
Ah? I guess that's on me then. I tried the game a few times and it always kept switching to german. I'll try again, if it happens, I'll tag you on this thread

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Honestly the character models and the animation are pretty good, the only issue is the game engine and the story.
Maybe opening up a discord server will allow you to get some users who have better english and can help you improve the script.

rain blood

Nov 23, 2021
Hello, is the author here? I think I have encountered a serious bug, which will lead to a blank screen of the game. It is useless to press any key. And after meeting the nurse, the game will become another language.I don't know what language it is, maybe German or French? I don't even know how much progress I have made. This engine is really terrible. Why don't the author use renpy to do it? I have encountered many crashes, which is definitely not caused by the low configuration of my computer. My computer CPU is i5 12400F, and the graphics card is gtx3070 20230121.jpg
after meeting the nurse,The language has changed
2.jpg
and after this,screen will be black,and there is nothing you can do,i try enter or ctrl,its useless
3.jpg

rain blood

Nov 23, 2021
This game has beautiful characters and animations, but why choose this engine? It's too bad. I have tried many times, but I will collapse there completely. I hope you can fix these two problems. The language behind is completely incomprehensible

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
rain blood In fact, your PC is a bit older, i5 processor is probably a bit slow. If you then also have 4GB DDR3 Ram, the game is hardly playable. That doesn't make your GTX3070 Geforce go away either. It might freeze or even crash.
However, I didn't choose my game engine cheaply (TyranoBuilder). I've bought 2 new engines in the meantime. The next project will use RPG MZ and VNM. But that still requires training on my part.
The error from English to German has now been fixed, it was due to the stop command that was not synchronous with the English version in the German version. In the next update it will be back to normal. The message "In development" appears normally in the black screen. You can only tick the game at the top right.
Yep, the language is such a problem, I translated the German version via Google Translate because I hardly speak English. I'm desperately trying to find a good translator software but can't find anything. Any idea what to use?
Kind regards
TVRVC2000

rain blood

Nov 23, 2021
rain blood In fact, your PC is a bit older, i5 processor is probably a bit slow. If you then also have 4GB DDR3 Ram, the game is hardly playable. That doesn't make your GTX3070 Geforce go away either. It might freeze or even crash.
However, I didn't choose my game engine cheaply (TyranoBuilder). I've bought 2 new engines in the meantime. The next project will use RPG MZ and VNM. But that still requires training on my part.
The error from English to German has now been fixed, it was due to the stop command that was not synchronous with the English version in the German version. In the next update it will be back to normal. The message "In development" appears normally in the black screen. You can only tick the game at the top right.
Yep, the language is such a problem, I translated the German version via Google Translate because I hardly speak English. I'm desperately trying to find a good translator software but can't find anything. Any idea what to use?
Kind regards
TVRVC2000
Will there be a reminder at the end of the current version of the game?Do you mean that the game is over when the screen is black?

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Screenshot 2023-01-22 004151.png
rain blood No bug, this text is missing due to the synchronization error.
The next update is in development.
Google translator must actually be bad for the German to English language. I'm already looking around for an alternative.
Kind regards
TVRVC2000

rain blood

Nov 23, 2021
View attachment 2329718
rain blood No bug, this text is missing due to the synchronization error.
The next update is in development.
Google translator must actually be bad for the German to English language. I'm already looking around for an alternative.
Kind regards
TVRVC2000
Ok, thank you for your reply. I hope you can add a prompt at the end of the game when you update next time, otherwise the player doesn't know if he has passed the game or not
Btw,This game has good models and animations,i like it

Reactions: tvrvc2000

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
How do I switch the language? When I ran the game initially, I chose English... but the author's English seems to be quite awful and I'm hoping their German is better. Can't find an option to switch to German now, though.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes