VN Others Bad Girl Bad Slave [Level2 v0.01] [tvrvc2000]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ViccieBros

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2021
Hi tvrvc

I saw your game, and i must say very good renders and animations. My building critique is, 1) that it goes too fast. As a player you should earn a new scene 2) Within 5 minutes you can add toiletplay? 3) slave's thought's?? I admit, making a game is a lot of work, but with some puzzles, minigames ect you can stretch the story , and make it more interesting. Don't get me wrong, you renders a re much better than mine (i abanded the game) https://f95zone.to/threads/to-their-every-whim-alpha-0-08b-public-vicciebros.90001/ . But i really would like to give you some feedback. greetings, Vicciebros

Reactions: pabo

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
ViccieBros
Hi
ohh it's you, i loved playing your game, too bad you gave it up.
I'm happy to accept suggestions, and that's exactly what's built into the next scene (school). Some students already know this, but the majority is still in training. That means Jonas will still have to endure a lot. It is planned to select the intermediate scenes via a menu control. This makes things more interesting. So the player is asked.

Reactions: ViccieBros

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
you have to place the mouse pointer on the event until you see a hand instead of a pointer, then double click, if necessary click very quickly.
I introduced a small waiting loop at the end of the animation, then it should work

temptation190

Mar 16, 2018
freezes indefinitely either the first or second scene.
Skipping (for more then a second) seems to cause it to crash.
i'll try it out once a lot of the bugs are worked out.
Try and make what content you have now playable and smooth before adding more.

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
sorry, I've never tested it myself, but don't despair, I'll take care of it and get back to you as soon as possible.

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Bad Girl Bad Slave[v1.15][tvrvc2000]Compressed

Download Win:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Vertexin

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
egorka8018
Hello, I haven't forgotten you. It seems to be getting harder. Some engines only deliver the conversion of the game, and only what is included in the game. Definitely missing a file that is important for Android in the end device-
My next step is asking about this topic within the Patreon group or the developers. Maybe someone knows more.
Then get back to you.
Thank you for waiting
Kind regards
tvrvc2000

egorka8018

Dec 1, 2019
egorka8018
Hello, I haven't forgotten you. It seems to be getting harder. Some engines only deliver the conversion of the game, and only what is included in the game. Definitely missing a file that is important for Android in the end device-
My next step is asking about this topic within the Patreon group or the developers. Maybe someone knows more.
Then get back to you.
Thank you for waiting
Kind regards
tvrvc2000
Oh, thanks.
Have you tried to translate this game into ren'py? Then the android version will be easier to make... Although I'm like a chicken in the kitchen in these matters...

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes