Others Abandoned To Their Every Whim [Alpha 0.08b Public] [ViccieBros]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
titelscherm_klein.png

Overview:
This game has simulator scenes. In later versions the sandbox system will be upgraded. The femdom fetishes begin soft, and gradually become more extreme, alongside the story. DON'T USE A OLD SAVEGAME, OR THE GAME WON'T WORK ,, then next time i will try to include an update save game.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-22
Release Date: 2021-09-22
Developer: Viccie Bros -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha 0.08b Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac*: - - - -

*Mac is untested

lickingbed3.png slaapkamer wil gliktworden (slechte kwaliteit).png bedroom_prelick_pantiesdown.png michaelafterlicking.png Yvonne_upskirt_wetpanties.png 1375474_Debby_michael_knees.jpg 1375473_debby_angry_4.jpg 1375472_debby_angry_3.jpg 1375471_tease5.png 1375470_stephdaughter1.png 1375469_school_trample_skirt2.png 1375468_school_trample1.png Yvonne serre_samen4.jpg Yvonne_serre3.jpg Yvonne_serre_key.jpg slaap in bed.png tv_roomlick3_2.jpg tvroom_cum.jpg handjob2.jpg edgin_done2.jpg to school2.jpg Kendra_cafe2.jpg

Last edited:

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I had a quick look, a couple of comments:
- It has the 'female protagonist' tag now, it should have the 'male protagonist' one.
- I like the set-up of the story, with the MC possibly dominated by his wife, boss, stepdaughters, etc. but I hope that 'licking mini-game' won't be a part of the actual game. Choosing between three licking options, watching it happen for half a minute, and rinse and repeat about 30 times is honestly incredibly boring. I can only speak for myself, but I think that will put a lot of players off.

ViccieBros

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2021
but I hope that 'licking mini-game' won't be a part of the actual game. Choosing between three licking options, watching it happen for half a minute, and rinse and repeat about 30 times is honestly incredibly boring. I can only speak for myself, but I think that will put a lot of players off.
Hi, thanks for the response.
One thing is for sure, it takes to long in Time. So that will be shortened.
If the short and more advanced site_ quest , can lead to rewards (have an orgasm after X times) or punishment (Spanking, CBT enz) if you fail. It will add to the game. i think.

But again i agree, it's too long and not challenging enough.

But hey, this is just the Demo ;)

Last edited:

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Hi, thanks for the response.
One thing is for sure, it takes to long in Time. So that will be shortened.
If the short and more advanced site_ quest , can lead to rewards (have an orgasm after X times) or punishment (Spanking, CBT enz) if you fail. It will add to the game. i think.

But again i agree, it's too long and not challenging enough.

But hey, this is just the Demo ;)
That sounds a lot better, thanks!

By the way, I think you can ask the admins for a "developer" tag. Not sure what that does, but can't be bad, right?

AbbytheGail

Oct 15, 2017
Jebaited! :( hoping there will be a proper use of the female protagonist's tag in the future. Looks promising though, I'll keep an eye on this.

Reactions: ViccieBros
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes