Others Abandoned To Their Every Whim [Alpha 0.08b Public] [ViccieBros]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ViccieBros

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2021
Broken MEGA link: Content not avialable
The links below are being updated, by an uploader as we speak. In the meanwhile the links at the top of the page. (written in orange) , work. In about an hour all links will work again.

good luck.. (y)

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
All links should be working now.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
i dont know how to progress i went to the school and talked to the step duagters but after that i dont know what to do anyone know what i have to do next? :)

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
i found the books and read them if your stuck as i was just look around for 20 min:ROFLMAO: i was wondering if any more extrem fetishes would be added like pee? and some ass licking/kissing would also be hot as fuck ofc its up to the dev i just wanted to ask :)

Reactions: noway1 and 991207z
Apr 7, 2019
Enjoyed the demo very much. Seems like the start of a wonderful game!

I hope we'll get to see some face spitting and some body odor humiliation. I feel like that would fit nicely into a game like this. That said, you're the developer and whatever you choose I think this game will be pretty awesome.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Am I right to assume, based on the mean stat, that there's going to be more cruel route and more loving femdom route with the wife to choose from (among other possible routes)?. Nice update btw, imo this should be a demo, it gives much better idea about how the game's gonna look like. I like what I see here tbh and would suggest taking more time to create a substantial update and it would be nice if you could work on English in the game (I can offer my help to some extent, but I'm not a native speaker).

Reactions: ViccieBros

faydo

Nov 1, 2019
the game is very strange, there are no tips other than the quest log, I don’t know what to do for an hour, I still haven’t met a woman with glasses. but all the tasks in the log have been completed, how can this be and what should I do next

Reactions: ViccieBros
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes