Others Abandoned To Their Every Whim [Alpha 0.08b Public] [ViccieBros]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

gaaby

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
mate i'll play through the 32 licks of doom if you pay me to do so, the fuck is that length.. other than that, I'd advise you to maybe add more content before releasing something, this was pretty small, but good luck

Reactions: anderander

Someguy9500

Nov 2, 2020
Great start! I have to ask what kind of extreme fetishes you're thinking of including later? I hope there's ass licking and watersports at some point. Also worth looking into a proofreader to clean up the text. Overall this game seems right up my alley and I will be watching it for sure :)

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
It took me more time than planned, but I've finally played.

I like the set-up of playing as a man trained into femdom relationship(s), but not being immediately forced into them with full strenght, plus it's clear that despite his initial opposition he enjoyed the cunni session. That leads me to the question: is this going to be more or less linear game with him being pushed deeeper and deeper into femdom by wife, her friends, her daughters, schoolgirls and whoever else with only a little bit of player's input or will there be various choices regarding kinks, women, maybe a skill levels, various relationships/routes to choose from? There's also a question of what kind of scenes can we expect, since different femdom lovers like different kinks, so obviously everyone of us - I assume - would like to see his make an appearance.

I think some proofreading would be a good idea. And - as others have said - the minigame is def too long. I like cunni scenes a lot (btw imo one of the best cunni scenes atm are in University of Problems), but looking at the wife's looped reactions from only one angle for proposed amount of time is simply boring and unexciting. I kept pressing ctrl to make it quicker, but that makes you much less immersed in a game and frustrated (at least in my case). That being said I like the idea of minigames and would like to see more of them with more variety, I guess it's not easy to make the gameplay engaging, while keeping the particular minigame exciting and arousing at the same time, but if you'd pull it off it would be an awesome game for sure. Different outcomes and/or punishement/reward system in some of the minigames would be cool too imo. I don't know if the game's gonna be more VN or sandboxy type, but I think it would be a good idea to have an easy way to replay minigames within the game-world.

I'm curious about the femprog scenes/perspective too btw. Tbh it doesn't sound appealing to me personally, esp. if I'll be choosing what the women will do to the guy, but I'll definitely will give it a shot.

I'm looking forward to more updates and wish you good luck.

Reactions: ViccieBros

ViccieBros

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2021
It took me more time than planned, but I've finally played.

I like the set-up of playing as a man trained into femdom relationship(s), but not being immediately forced into them with full strenght, plus it's clear that despite his initial opposition he enjoyed the cunni session. That leads me to the question: is this going to be more or less linear game with him being pushed deeeper and deeper into femdom by wife, her friends, her daughters, schoolgirls and whoever else with only a little bit of player's input or will there be various choices regarding kinks, women, maybe a skill levels, various relationships/routes to choose from? There's also a question of what kind of scenes can we expect, since different femdom lovers like different kinks, so obviously everyone of us - I assume - would like to see his make an appearance.

I think some proofreading would be a good idea. And - as others have said - the minigame is def too long. I like cunni scenes a lot (btw imo one of the best cunni scenes atm are in University of Problems), but looking at the wife's looped reactions from only one angle for proposed amount of time is simply boring and unexciting. I kept pressing ctrl to make it quicker, but that makes you much less immersed in a game and frustrated (at least in my case). That being said I like the idea of minigames and would like to see more of them with more variety, I guess it's not easy to make the gameplay engaging, while keeping the particular minigame exciting and arousing at the same time, but if you'd pull it off it would be an awesome game for sure. Different outcomes and/or punishement/reward system in some of the minigames would be cool too imo. I don't know if the game's gonna be more VN or sandboxy type, but I think it would be a good idea to have an easy way to replay minigames within the game-world.

I'm curious about the femprog scenes/perspective too btw. Tbh it doesn't sound appealing to me personally, esp. if I'll be choosing what the women will do to the guy, but I'll definitely will give it a shot.

Look, that's honest and constructive feedback.

I've already cut the licking simulation 60% shorter. It is my intention that Yvonne, his wife, pushes him ever deeper into submission (With help). Here I want to emphasize Yvonne, and the erotic feeling that "power" can have on her husband.

Ultimately, as a designer, I indeed have several women to add, each with their own fetish.
Yes, and eventually his stepdaughter will also play a part.

I don't want to tell everything now.

Anyway, I'm excited to make it. even if it will be a long project.

Minigames, or teasing animations will be there to bring the freedom to really step in the shoes of Yvonne.

Regards, ViccieBros

ViccieBros

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2021

Another small addition; What I can say is that "the Man" cannot choose for himself whom to serve.
And that's why it's so hard to both create a sandbox and not give the player freedom.
But I'm trying to come up with a system for this.
Otherwise it would indeed be a linear story.

ViccieBros

Reactions: Mister_M

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
Yea, It looks better. I think you will get more support if there is more content in each update. I will check again if it 0.1 or something more.

Btw, I stuck on the laptop password. Is it included in this update?

Reactions: 991207z

ViccieBros

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2021
Yea, It looks better. I think you will get more support if there is more content in each update. I will check again if it 0.1 or something more.

Btw, I stuck on the laptop password. Is it included in this update?
Yes, to my horror i discovered it too.
I asked if the site will upload the correct version.
In the mean while ; This is the correct version

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
This looks awesome, full of great ideas, I look forward to see how this will shape up in the future. Please, please please please don't give too much credit to people's opinions especially on this forum, it's a recipe for disaster. Don't let people tell you what fetishes you should put in your game, how the minigames should be, etc. etc. There's people here who play femdom games but that are not even remotely into femdom. You are still in the early stages of development don't let people feedbacks stray you, go on and stay true to your vision.

Last edited:

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
And also that is really with this laptop pass, i clicked every inch in every location but still cant get it/type it

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes