Others Abandoned To Their Every Whim [Alpha 0.08b Public] [ViccieBros]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

ViccieBros

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2021
the game is very strange, there are no tips other than the quest log, I don’t know what to do for an hour, I still haven’t met a woman with glasses. but all the tasks in the log have been completed, how can this be and what should I do next
Hi Fydo, it's very likely that you downloaded the version with the glitch. All versions are update yesterday, it works now.
(y)

ViccieBros

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2021
Am I right to assume, based on the mean stat, that there's going to be more cruel route and more loving femdom route with the wife to choose from (among other possible routes)?. Nice update btw, imo this should be a demo, it gives much better idea about how the game's gonna look like. I like what I see here tbh and would suggest taking more time to create a substantial update and it would be nice if you could work on English in the game (I can offer my help to some extent, but I'm not a native speaker).
Hi Mister M,

It is true that originally I do not speak English. I did learn it in school, but still make some mistakes.
As the game progresses , I hope someone will join me in looking at the text, to take out gross errors.
As for the content of the game;

Although I really appreciate feedback, I have been warned in advance by the F95 zone Team, that it is impossible to please everyone. The game has also only been started very recently.
So on this site, I will only be responding to general questions and comments in general. (Or player who gets stuck in the game).

About the content of the game, and future fetishes , I will talk to my Patrons via Patreon.

Granted, there are not very many of them yet. But I am confident that there will be more , as the project progresses.
And these few people already like the direction the game is going and basic storyline. That's why I place extra value on the feedback these Patrons.

Don't get me wrong , feedback is still welcome, and I will certainly read it all as well.
But if you want to join the conversation, you can do so at;

That also means, that I will not respond as often to substantive proposals.
Otherwise people go crazy.
I hope for your understanding.

Regards,

ViccBros

Last edited:

Garwyn

Oct 28, 2019
I have no idea what to do or where to go.

I made Yvonne cum, but don't know how to contact Debby.
She's not in her office or anywhere at school

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Question Dev... is this a "by choice femdom" or is it that you're thrusted into it be either force and/or coercion?

I cannot get enough of forced femdom content, especially when it entails sissification/feminization. I'm not sure what your ultimate goal is for this game as far as total fetishes employed, but judging by your tags so far, it has peaked my interest. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ViccieBros

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Very nice game. The general game play idea, the story type (normal relationship becomes femdom) and the planned fetishes (toilet) are excellent.
Furthermore, the idea to play the wife is really awesome. I absolutely like reading her thoughts, how she plans to get her man into submission. Although, it is still a little bit inconsistent. Sometimes it is more her own plan, sometimes she feels insecure and asks her friend. Maybe it would be better if they are both very confident and just join forces.

I believe the whole game needs some polishing here and there and a slower pace with a deeper story environment. Putting the MC in chastity after a few minutes of game play, is just too fast.
I like that the wife and the friend plan to get him in chastity. I also would really love to have this as a task of the wife "get my husband in chastity". Therefore, first she starts with browsing in the internet for devices, she measures the size of the MCs cock, she orders a device and then starts a plan. Maybe two ways: Blackmail or by force. She could hire her daughters to tease him many times during sports class in school and he gets caught with a boner often. Than he has to sign that if this happens again, there will be counter measure. etc. And maybe they can make it look easy: "you only need to have that chastity on during girls sport class" or "when you clean the girls toilet" or whatever. And he still declines and then his wife persuades him that he needs the job, and that he loves her, and please please, put that little thing on, because there will be so much trouble, if the rumor spreads, that the MC always has a boner at school....
Maybe there is also some way to fix the current idea, but "you have been in my room"-bluff and "hence chastity" is too unbelievable that early.

Anyways, I'm really complaining on a very high level. I absolutely love this game. As long as new updates will come and the MC has to serve as toilet, I'm happy enough. :LOL:(y)

Last edited:

ViccieBros

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2021
Very nice game. The general game play idea, the story type (normal relationship becomes femdom) and the planned fetishes (toilet) are excellent.
Furthermore, the idea to play the wife is really awesome. I absolutely like reading her thoughts, how she plans to get her man into submission. Although, it is still a little bit inconsistent. Sometimes it is more her own plan, sometimes she feels insecure and asks her friend. Maybe it would be better if they are both very confident and just join forces.

I believe the whole game needs some polishing here and there and a slower pace with a deeper story environment. Putting the MC in chastity after a few minutes of game play, is just too fast.
I like that the wife and the friend plan to get him in chastity. I also would really love to have this as a task of the wife "get my husband in chastity". Therefore, first she starts with browsing in the internet for devices, she measures the size of the MCs cock, she orders a device and then starts a plan. Maybe two ways: Blackmail or by force. She could hire her daughters to tease him many times during sports class in school and he gets caught with a boner often. Than he has to sign that if this happens again, there will be counter measure. etc. And maybe they can make it look easy: "you only need to have that chastity on during girls sport class" or "when you clean the girls toilet" or whatever. And he still declines and then his wife persuades him that he needs the job, and that he loves her, and please please, put that little thing on, because there will be so much trouble, if the rumor spreads, that the MC always has a boner at school....
Maybe there is also some way to fix the current idea, but "you have been in my room"-bluff and "hence chastity" is too unbelievable that early.

Anyways, I'm really complaining on a very high level. I absolutely love this game. As long as new updates will come and the MC has to serve as toilet, I'm happy enough. :LOL:(y)
Good critics, I will respond tomorrow, i have tot got to sleep now.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Thanks for pointing it out, i will add it.
I dunno if I should congratulate you on the writing or not, its super rare to play an MC that irritates and pisses me off instantly :p I named myself, but hot damn, what a douche bag. Luckily this is a femdom game, so I can expect an attitude adjustment ^_^;; but man, its like he embodies all the traits that annoy the snot out of me.

Normally I like to preach femdom with a touch of love/romance, but at this point for this particular character, it just feels like some much needed karma if he gets totally used and thrown away :S

Reactions: ViccieBros

ViccieBros

Game Developer
Jul 12, 2021
I dunno if I should congratulate you on the writing or not, its super rare to play an MC that irritates and pisses me off instantly :p I named myself, but hot damn, what a douche bag. Luckily this is a femdom game, so I can expect an attitude adjustment ^_^;; but man, its like he embodies all the traits that annoy the snot out of me.

Normally I like to preach femdom with a touch of love/romance, but at this point for this particular character, it just feels like some much needed karma if he gets totally used and thrown away :S
He will get his Karma..

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes