VN Others Bad Girl Bad Slave [Level2 v0.01] [tvrvc2000]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
You fucked up somewhere. I can't start the game because I've played the previous version and I'm getting errors:
"Modified save data detected. Game start-up will be aborted."
"Start-up aborted. Please delete the save data and restart."
I had to delete %AppData%/Roaming\tyranogame folder. Also the option menu is just a black screen with yellow dots.

• Angry
Reactions: StreetRat

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
KenneX
Hi,
I don't know the problem yet, but the config page is still under development. You should still be able to save the game.
I'll test it again and get back to you shortly. Thanks for this advice
TVRVC2000

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Hi KenneX
you are right, there is actually a big save problem. I have already reported the issue to TyranoBuilder Support and am awaiting an answer.
To be able to help you now, open your install folder and delete the file marked in the picture. Then the update runs.
You will get a message when the engine problem is fixed.
Kind regards
TVRVC2000

Nov 26, 2018
View attachment 1698042

Overview:
You overslept which caused financial damage of 50000 dollars. You get punished for that and have consequences.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-28
Release Date: 2022-03-26
Developer: tvrvc2000 -
Censored: No
Version: 1.11
Language: English, German
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1698043 View attachment 1698044 View attachment 1698045 View attachment 1698046 View attachment 1698051 View attachment 1698052
Anonfile link is spyware of some sort. It doesn't let you download the real file. Tried it 10 times, it downloaded a 128MB fake ISO file. Not sure why anyone uses anonfile, it's garbage.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good morning,

Some advice if I may since this all started a few months back: Don't use the Activision business model. Fix all known bugs/issues BEFORE launching your title's initial and subsequent releases. The end user (your "customer") hates nothing more than "day 1 updates" that are basically a complete game re-download. That's what you've got going on here if I'm being honest. It's your credibility so do whatever you want (obviously) but I thought this very basic advice would be prudent to offer.

Regards.

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
ok, I'll take that from you. So I'm doing some things wrong, and that's not intentional. Let's start from the beginning:
Where do I register a game or update? I'm probably making the first mistake there.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Anonfile link is spyware of some sort. It doesn't let you download the real file. Tried it 10 times, it downloaded a 128MB fake ISO file. Not sure why anyone uses anonfile, it's garbage.
I recommend using an adblock like uBlock origin, many filehosts will try and get you to download exe file renamed as the file you are actually trying to download. Using a good adblocker will block any redirects to downloads like that.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
ok, I'll take that from you. So I'm doing some things wrong, and that's not intentional. Let's start from the beginning:
Where do I register a game or update? I'm probably making the first mistake there.
Here's a step by step on how to update your game.

1. Upload the new version to an approved file host.
2. Report the op as a game update and provide the download links in the comment.
3. Be patient, we get many reports each day and require time to properly resolve them.

1658063932471.png 1658063998757.png 1658064083446.png

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Probably being garbage, it allows pirated files and such much more than other services. Files seem to stay on there forever, where Mega often they are gone quickly.

You just have to know how it works. With Anonfile, basic adblocksd and chrome, when I click the file download I never download the obvious fake file that pops up in the new window. I close that and try again. In a few tries Chrome starts the download instead of opening a new window. Anonfile always gives you the real file eventually, otherwise no one would use it.

tvrvc2000

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
tontoman
I was just told today. Anonfile will be removed with the next update.
Which hostfile services do you recommend?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
tontoman
In order.
1. Mega - if they have it and file is still there. It's the most legit one, but also the one with the most rules.
2. Gofile - no redirects afaik
3. Workupload - now you're starting to get into fake download buttons. But these ones are obvious, just don't download the Ad (which has the biggest buttons), but the download button for the file.

Those are the ones I look for, and usually find one of them so don't really remember much another the others. Use those as last resort. But they all provide the file you want, eventually heh. If you want to see how they are like on the DL side, just pick a game and try some downloads yourself. You'll see how some have the correct DL button less obvious. Others take you to a whole different page etc. (like Anon)

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Just use ad block my friend and you don't have issue with Workupload

Most used host are
Mega, GoFile,MixDrop,PixelDrain and for small games zippy and co

Reactions: tvrvc2000

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Just use ad block my friend and you don't have issue with Workupload

Most used host are
Mega, GoFile,MixDrop,PixelDrain and for small games zippy and co
Yeah, but he's choosing a host. So if he doesn't want his potential customers/downloaders hitting that, he wants services that don't have the redirects and fake downloads. As he can't depend on folks having adblock (as noted in posts above) as per your advice. Not that I believe it's a huge problem as anyone who's been at F95 for a week probably has already learned heh.

Far as I remember (I don't even notice the fake ones anymore), Mega and Gofile are the only 100% clean ones.

Reactions: zephrates

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
tontoman
Personally, I pay out of pocket for Mega, WorkUpload, and Rapidgator. The third is not used here but I use it for another pseudonym work zone. Many "free" folks hate Mega but I've never (personally) had an issue with them for many many years.

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
I've been using JDownloader2 for many years already and i can't recommend it enough. I downloaded from anonfiles, mixdrop or whatever other site many times already without ever actually visiting those sites...

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It never happen into reality that somone oversleep whole day and that happen: that somon get puniches just for sleeping? How unrealistc is this? How can someone punish someone for such long day sleepbeaty. Such heartless person could do that. But it still unrealistc.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes