Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
The MC model asset has been used in so many VNs , must say this DEV made good use of him .
TY for posting/updating .

0Markz0

Donor
Mar 31, 2018
What the hell [mc_name]? How to fix that?
Tried to fiddle with script.rpy and lastly changed each [mc_name] to nick i wanted, but it didn't work either so it must be behind other script file or i missed some line and set it wrong.

I think you're using mod also so re-download mod and replace game folder files.
Now when you load game there will be a popup screen asking what's the mc's name.

Last edited:

dekeon1969

Jun 27, 2019
Good story, but with a ton of grammatical errors. It says they have a proofreader, but I'm not seeing it. This needs a good grammar and punctuation read. Really hope this "proofreader" is doing this for free and not scamming these guys for work he *isn't* doing.

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
BadHero [v1.4.4f] [Xlab] Compressed

Original PC Size: 2.45 GB
Original MAC Size: 2.43 GB

Compressed PC Size: 495.1 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 475.7 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
PLay this game ... right from the start ... just so you know what you are missing in your gaming life.
time to download
That is the spirit, gamer.

good news: new version has new content
Son of a bitch
maybe you'll see
You made the right call ... game away!

bad news: not much of new content and only 2 sexscenes and not much shown either.
Nuthin” much to add ... SPOILER!

Reactions: Alteni

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if this had any new content then it was in early game since continuing where 1.44p (dev has some odd alphabets since normally f comes way before p) ended then just normal thx image and then back to main menu.

like said before not worth it to replay.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v1.4.4f APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Tried to fiddle with script.rpy and lastly changed each [mc_name] to nick i wanted, but it didn't work either so it must be behind other script file or i missed some line and set it wrong.

I think you're using mod also so re-download mod and replace game folder files.
Now when you load game there will be a popup screen asking what's the mc's name.
you don't need to edit the script, just go to the console and type mc_name="nameyouwant"

2.80 star(s) 74 Votes