• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Script error every time any of the girls talk, this is just one, they are all similar

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer may is not a function or string.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "part15.rpyc", line 1584, in script
File "/home/jim/Downloads/BadHero-1.5.4p-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 685, in execute
raise Exception("Sayer %s is not a function or string." % self.who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer may is not a function or string.

Linux-5.4.0-58-generic-x86_64-with-debian-bullseye-sid
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
BadHero 1.5.4p
Thu Dec 31 08:36:14 2020
Are you trying to continue incest-patched game with non-incest version or other way around?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well normal stupid update but still not bad aka playable and frank got some "quality" time with daughters (inc. patch and wt-mod). if "quality" time with daughters progress at this rate then by end of game both have been fucked maybe 3 times.

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
Why make the Santa scene mandatory? Liked the game when it started, but the last updates does not seem to fit with the original presentation of the game.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
can someone tell me how I can get the Christmas scene? Is this really included? And is the scene with a curvy girl? Is the scene good? I really like santa x curvy girls x)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can someone tell me how I can get the Christmas scene? Is this really included? And is the scene with a curvy girl? Is the scene good? I really like santa x curvy girls x)
curvy girl? do you mean that woman in whorehouse? she is in game but on last update she had only 1 scene. xmas scene is last thing on this version (if everything else fails try with wt-mod).

Because ntr is not included in the tags of this game.
chelsey and santa isn't ntr since don't think frank exactly loves his kids (if uses incest patch) nor any1else so therefore no cheating no ntr.

2.80 star(s) 74 Votes