wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
The location of the key and the pills has been posted several times in the last 2 pages (even with the images of the exact locations).
I can't really understand why you are not helping yourself just browsing the thread.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This little bit shows exactly the problem with many sandbox games. You don't get the correct hints and you spent time and time to find a measly little shitty key.

I've found the drugs, the key is supposed somewhere in the yard, but no matter how long I search for it, I can't see it.
I know there's a pic of where it is posted here, but my point is, that shouldn't be needed.

I can't believe anybody exists who finds this kind of stupid search interesting.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
The hint is just a sample of what the look like. After the garage scene you can now ask the person in the restroom which is unlock by he says it somewhere in the yard.
Well yeah, I got all that, but I've clicked and scanned every inch of the house on the outside but still no key.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
This little bit shows exactly the problem with many sandbox games. You don't get the correct hints and you spent time and time to find a measly little shitty key.

I've found the drugs, the key is supposed somewhere in the yard, but no matter how long I search for it, I can't see it.
I know there's a pic of where it is posted here, but my point is, that shouldn't be needed.

I can't believe anybody exists who finds this kind of stupid search interesting.
I agree. There is nothing more boring in a game that pixel hunting.

kev333444

Aug 1, 2017
never mind found it. If you look close you can find it in the other screenshot can if not here it is on top of the bin

Reactions: sabu6

greyandry

Aug 5, 2017
you need to talk to the guy to ask him about the pill..
for me,i just couldnt find key no matter what..already look at the place indicated on screenshot..
Not sure how to trigger the key to be shown.. In the end, i just edit the save file
SET "KeyGarage1" TO 1 after you found 3 pills

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Wtf? I had too many points to see Kate naked in the dressing room so I had to console remove a point. lol Didn't know you were supposed to balance the points between the sisters or you get locked out of content.o_O

Jul 30, 2018
wtf this fight scene is annoying ive tried every combination and it just keeps telling me try again and boots me to main menu

and what is up with the dressing room tells me i can spy on kate but it says i need more points wtf

Reactions: dublux

ardini

Feb 10, 2019
where the fuck the green dozz , i found 5 till now , and waste 1 hour to find the last one , help guys if some know the places , thx

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes