Jul 30, 2018
this is ridiculous cant spy on kate in the dressing room says i need more points but all the girls on the list are at level 50 and the fight scene wont let me past it at all this game is broken to me

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
this is ridiculous cant spy on kate in the dressing room says i need more points but all the girls on the list are at level 50 and the fight scene wont let me past it at all this game is broken to me
Cheaters never prosper. lol You have too many points. You should only have 2 to see the scene.

Reactions: yeet420

partial89

Jun 10, 2018
Where is the garage key and the last 3 doses? found the first 3 doses easily.. garage key is somewhere in the yard...cant locate the key...

Reactions: sryk

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
so.. just played the latest version and it shows old version up to the new content.. then it shows old mc body but new mc avatar in chat...
im not sure that the new younger look fits the story since he supposedly spent 18 years in prison and he looks like he is about 30ish now..
another issue I have is that the dialog mentions xmas events and something about eva being mcs sister?
im not sure if the referel is to the xmas side game but if so , then you gotta add the xmas side game to the main version or else it feels like we missed something.. and if its unrelated then I really feel like there is a gap in the story..

kirak2

Jun 24, 2018
Onde esta a chave da garagem !!! fala que esta em algum lugar do jardim, mais já procurei por todas as partes do jardim liberado e não encontro ?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Bad Hero v0.4.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
Any news on an Mac update?
I recommend just using the SDK to play renpy games. It gives you a easy spot to put the folders, it sorts them for you in the launcher, and you don't need to worry about which version of the game you're playing.

zhznwl

Sep 21, 2017
where the fuck the green dozz , i found 5 till now , and waste 1 hour to find the last one , help guys if some know the places , thx

zh

Oct 17, 2017
why does the help show it on the bed with elsa but it's not there, also not finding it on any door either.
At some point, you the door of the restroom will be unlocked. Enter and ask the guy where the key is. Then the key will spawn on the door.

RedBone

Aug 17, 2017
so.. just played the latest version and it shows old version up to the new content.. then it shows old mc body but new mc avatar in chat...
im not sure that the new younger look fits the story since he supposedly spent 18 years in prison and he looks like he is about 30ish now..
another issue I have is that the dialog mentions xmas events and something about eva being mcs sister?
im not sure if the referel is to the xmas side game but if so , then you gotta add the xmas side game to the main version or else it feels like we missed something.. and if its unrelated then I really feel like there is a gap in the story..

I agree with you on the xmas part.. he wasnt even there long and then talk about some event that didnt happen? thought it was odd that the dog acted that way.
then he just changes into, "new frank"?

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes