kev333444

Aug 1, 2017
where the fuck the green dozz , i found 5 till now , and waste 1 hour to find the last one , help guys if some know the places , thx
Check post 193 by Ghostly he has screen shot of the pills and key. If not to sure the last pill is in the garage on top of the bin.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
in order to pass the fights scene you need to "win" first 3 attempts and "lose" the 4th..
on the 4th move your supposed to get hit and knocked down after which the dog appears and your clear the event
there was a suggestion for the 4 moves in one of the posts if you really wanna look for it but I suggest to just play around with it... don't get hit first 3 moves then get hit.
i am sure that there is more then 1 sequence that clears the event

Reactions: James Moore

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Does anyone know and / or can tell you where to look for the drugs and the key? I circled where possible in the scene and I can not see ... any tips? Thank you

owhlowr

Jun 22, 2017
Do the pills/key shitquest step by step, the last 4-5 pages are full of directions of how to get past it.

Is this version supposed to end after "Angel" talks to the biker?

Kopaxxx

Dec 30, 2018
View attachment 171114

Overview:
You play for Frank, the protagonist, who was imprisoned for 18 years. And suddenly he was released for unknown reasons. During this time, much has changed. The city was influenced by one person. There are gangs on the streets of the city. They are spreading a new synthetic drug Mirage. Prostitutes do not smile at your meeting. Local merchants pay to others.
You have just to go away from the hustle and bustle of the city and live alone. If it is about you, then do it (you may not to read further).
But our hero is not like that. He is used to be the best in everything. If he has nothing, he will take it from others. And it is better not to get on his way.
You will find a power struggle on the streets of the city. Relationship with different girls is an integral part of your future life. Now you will have a lot of them.
The best girls, money, cars. All this will be with you.
Our hero urgently needs work. His ex-girlfriend with her two daughters, took all his money. He will certainly try to find her and get his money back. He works at a private college where young students study. In college, he meets with the sisters. In childhood, their father left them. Frank will replace their father, surrounding them with his love.
Thread Updated: 2019-02-17
Release Date: 2019-02-16
Developer/Publisher: Xlab
Censorship: None
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English - Russian
Side-Game:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Downloads:
Win/Lin:
- - - -
Mac(0.1.1): - -

View attachment 171115 View attachment 171116 View attachment 171117 View attachment 171118 View attachment 171119 View attachment 171120 View attachment 171121 View attachment 171124 View attachment 171136
update please 0.4.4 is out

Reactions: Lussunlora
2.80 star(s) 77 Votes