Mar 27, 2019
How can i find the key to open the garage
I think it is is listed in other pages on here I came across it a few times... You don't have a walkthrough by chance do you? I really need one... I like walkthroughs they give you the correct choices ... I hate having to save at a choice and then have to reload and pick a different answer just to get points...

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
this game is far from being BAD. another nice-beta male game. where is the option to go bad? there are many options to be nice. misleading title.

Reactions: Legend 123

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
im stuck on the minigame where the two punks jump you and you got ones arm in a car door how do you do it
i click the fist but nothing happens

Reactions: r3dfoot

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
@TiffanyMonroe by the reviews and comments i guess this isnt going to be a good game ive yet to press start a new game i was busy being distracted by this "click bait"
View attachment 278225
She the best thing about the game. From her dialogue she's like the "brothel mistress" or whatever the female boss of the prostitutes are called and she never has sex with the "johns" until you the mc came and can make her give it up which makes her hate you. lol
That annoying key and pill hunt mini game probably made a lot of people rage quit and uninstall but if you suffer through it the rest of the game is decent.
After the mc dies from super AIDS she should be the mc.:sneaky:

FSDL

Nov 29, 2016
So after Erin helps you when you're interrogated, when Frank goes back to the mansion there are multiple mentions to some Christmas event (how Frank got the dog to like him by giving him treats, the maid tells you she saw you having sex during the christmas party, Chelsea mentions the party with Eva). What am I missing ?

The events referenced occur during the "BadHero Xmas Edition" . You don't need to play that game to continue in this one, but it helps clarify the story.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Right now, I'm stuck at this point where you have to fight someone, and I click all the right buttons, but when I do the next dodge, it takes me straight to try again and then to the main menu.

Reactions: proximus

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Is there a walk through yet for this version?

Also why does Frank change in looks?, game begins, he looks in his 30s, saying he just served 18 years lol, then when he is naked with the female officer, he is old frank, then later in the present story line he is younger frank lol, is there time travel at work in this game? :D

And why does the skip button not really work?, I ask only, as I know most of the story line and want to skip past it all asap.

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes