SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I am giving a first impression of the game, not a review at this time. Basically, a list of things that need to be looked at, and possibly fixed. I think this game, as it stands, should get 3.5 out of 5 stars. Some work, etc., and it can get a 4.5 to 5 stars, from me. I might be a tad generous with the 3.5, but lowest I will go, right now is a 3. Before I get into my issues, and other people's issue with the game, allow to say, as far as I got in the game, I did like it, and I am going to restart the game. I made some poor, if you want to call them that, choices, in the game. However, that part is on me. Not the game. There is a potential fix for this. I will address below. Right now, though, as it stands, it seems like a good game, and good story.

Issues and fixes:
1) Not knowing the point system, and how it works. A tutorial, a quick one, can help out here. Also, a walkthrough. Both can really fix this issue.
2) Grammatical errors in the game. Can be fixed by having and English speaker refine the grammar, spelling, etc., in game. But I didn't notice too many, but a few minor ones.
3) Lack of a combat system. Where I left off in the story, I felt that the combat may have been too easy. Or even not easy enough, depending on viewpoint. However, and this is an idea. A simple, effective, combat system could be you have block/dodge, punch right, punch left, and kick. Just a few easy moves, and done with combat.
4) With a combat system, could expand the story a bit. Coming out prison, you had your share of fights, and won most of them, but since the outside world has changed, you have to be able to better defend yourself, and others, by learning more. And can help with the ladies, as well. Additional points for the fight when won.

These are some ideas. I don't know where the author intends to go, but this is a pretty decent game, as stand. I think this has great potential, and I can't wait to see more.

Iamystic

May 21, 2018
good game so far but why is there a jump from getting hired to after Christmas, seems alot left out.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Haha ! So they changed the face of MC... It's not THIS GUY anymore... But they forgot to fix the first renters tho...
FeelsWeirdMan
And I hope MC will not use drugs to boink girls in the futur.
Funny game tho.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC does pretty good on the store lady and there is nothing but talk involved there.
Also ... everything else is tossed at the MC - survival is messy -> adapt to overcome or get booted off the game.

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Where is the key for the Eva present? I found lot's of stuff in the room, but not the key needed.

mrinku

Nov 3, 2018
Where is the key for the Eva present? I found lot's of stuff in the room, but not the key needed.
You get the key after opening the case under the other bed (keep going right). You might have to have clicked on all the various things. The key isn't actually clicked on, but is revealed under one of the clickable objects. It should show up as being collected in the top left ("Key 1/0" becomes "Key 1/1").

The drawer with the present is in the desk (area right of the starting bed). Small clickable area, but it's in the top left area.

Reactions: 3bodYking99

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
What to do after I found the key and the present in the closet. key is showing 1/1. What next?

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes