Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I can't imagine playing this can be more fun than reading the comment thread so I'll just do that from time to time :)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The game is just stupid. Nothing makes sense, everyone is stupid. Then they start to mention Christmas and what happens there ... after some "investigation" I learned that there is a stand alone xmas special, but I hate them so I dont DL it. This is just stupid. Other games do integrate it and/or ignore it in the story. But you cant expect that ppl will play it and make references in the main game to it.

Maybe it would be some fun with proper translation and some proofreading, but currently it is hard to understand and that what you understands is just stupid and bad writing.

The renders are OKish and you can skip thru all and just look at it. All decisions only change some numbers and will then allow to trigger something, but there seem to be no real branching or anything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: B-52reloaded

baaskoningx

Jan 9, 2018
I don't know, the game started off pretty well but ended up being pretty fucking stupid. Like someone above said, suddenly they speak about xmas & I had no fucking idea. None of it makes sense, & suddenly I get shot during some drug deal & I can't prevent it. Dafuq.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
How do i avoid getting shot by the biker lady on the Drugs exchange?

I have May as bodyguard but she does nothing....

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
How do i avoid getting shot by the biker lady on the Drugs exchange?

I have May as bodyguard but she does nothing....
This one would be good to know. I assumed that might be the end of the current build but since I haven'T checked this game out since last december I'm not so sure :D

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
So can you avoid getting shot , or is it the end of the build , or do you get shot or does the man with red hoodie get shot ???

skymonster123

Jul 17, 2019
Can someone please tell me getting shot by the biker girl means the end of this build or i did something wrong thanks .

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Cliffhanger...
not really? getting shot is the wrong decision, or at least there one where they trick you to be alone, but you saying fucking the maid game over is not game over in next update? why would it not be "to be continued" or something like it was with the dick chopping ?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
getting shot is the wrong decision,
No it's not. If you really think there is something else, here is my suggestion, go download unrpa and unrpc. Extract archives containg images and code. Then you can check pictures and code and see yourself.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
No it's not. If you really think there is something else, here is my suggestion, go download unrpa and unrpc. Extract archives containg images and code. Then you can check pictures and code and see yourself.
getting shot and killed and game over logo is not wrong? oki then lol
will try later again when more updates are out if I remember which save

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes