playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

NBadHero [v0.82] [Xlab] - Original Size: 1.32 GB

Download Win (292 MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ai...

May 30, 2019
Is there a guide for this game. I've played the game multiple times tried different options but I always get a game over when I meet the elvira lady during the robbery. It doesn't matter if I have angel's stats at 2 or 3 or zero. The same with May as well.

• Angry
Reactions: Thermophob

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
Is there a guide for this game. I've played the game multiple times tried different options but I always get a game over when I meet the elvira lady during the robbery. It doesn't matter if I have angel's stats at 2 or 3 or zero. The same with May as well.
I come to the same end.... i guess that is it...

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Just released from prison -> Hired at a private college...
Some colleges, particularly devout liberal ones, would definitely hire exconvicts. It would be a thorough interview process and the crime obviously couldnt have been of violent nature, but it's definitely possible...ESPECIALLY because its privately owned. So if OP knows a guy, etc, it would help him get work.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Maybe just because this is the end of the version, with a shitty cliffhanger, just like the rest of the story. No wonder the guy did 18 years if he is that dumb.

Eranfer

Underboss Life Dev.
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
It's fortunate that the creator has on the main page for the game that they are looking for a writer. Very very fortunate. Because frankly when it comes to this game the render quality far surpasses the writing quality. This render artist could make a great game if they teamed up with a competent writer. Hate to kick someone who is looking for help like that it's like making fun of a fat guy at the gym, or a homeless guy putting in an application. At least they are trying. However, I gotta give a fair analysis.

Okay so we go with the maid back to the house. And that bitch we fucked the other day at the house hates us now for some reason. Wants us out of the house. So she sends pics of our dick to the old bitch. Also she turns the one girl against us at least. So fuck that bitch. Anyways we force the maid to give booze to the old bitch. Old bitch a recovering alcoholic consumes enough of this drink... without noticing any alcohol in it for some reason. You can tell if it's orange juice with alcohol in it. After a sip or two any person would know it's got alcohol in it. So... some how some way she doesn't notice the alcohol.
Wow man, this game is so good. Really this game has a good story. But I think there is some mismatch character of the protagonist there. I see the boss from lucky mark and it changes again to different people. I think u should fix that dude. And also u should tell that it was the end of the update haha. I play it 5 times from the beginning to avoid that game over. I think i will consider to supporting u at patreon dude. Go on and make the more updates :)

Iamystic

May 21, 2018
just downloaded latest and got this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
After initialization, but before game start.
IOError: [Errno 9] Bad file descriptor
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\drago\Documents\MEGAsync\Games\BadCompany-1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\drago\Documents\MEGAsync\Games\BadCompany-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 478, in main
log_clock("Index archives")
File "C:\Users\drago\Documents\MEGAsync\Games\BadCompany-1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 46, in log_clock
renpy.display.log.write(s)
File "C:\Users\drago\Documents\MEGAsync\Games\BadCompany-1.0-pc\renpy\log.py", line 163, in write
self.file.write(s)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/codecs.py", line 694, in write
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/codecs.py", line 358, in write
IOError: [Errno 9] Bad file descriptor
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Bad Company 1.0
Sun Oct 06 12:21:58 2019

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
OK, anybody has problem with continuing from last version saves? Cause I can not move after this Garage key riddle i...:(

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
If the dev dumbed 80% of the plot and just focused the story on it being an ex convict recently out of jail hired to protect/guardian some school girls in the villa the game would be 100% better than this convoluted mess.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
And why did he turn the mc dumb shitheadness up to 20? He's really starting to become an insufferable retard. May just saved your dumbass life and your job but you're still treating her like shit. Even after giving you advice and suggestions you're STILL treating her like shit. o_O
She should've just let "shadow" kill him or put a bullet in his head herself and been free lol

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
“He is used to be the best at everything”

I’m assuming this game is only average with that Engrish and only 28 pages.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC gets hit from left side ... eyes in the headlights sole deer style starring down the barrels of multiple rifles aimed at his ... erm ... H-ea-D. Sure thing this kind of do or die situation is turning up extreme consequences ;)! Play! Have Fun! Save your humanity By Saving the MC from the Cruel shenanigans of Fate!

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes