Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
you meant to get game over? think 1 choice got story little longer, but no choices after that choice and still leads to game over with the robbery
they say something "we should have killed her so she could not tell who robbed her" and then gets game over, no option to kill her

edit:: I picked kiss her ass when cop came, did not do the part where they force you to lick her
only choice that was normal in that scene got you killed right away, so did not like any options

Last edited:

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
you meant to get game over? think 1 choice got story little longer, but no choices after that choice and still leads to game over with the robbery
they say something "we should have killed her so she could not tell who robbed her" and then gets game over, no option to kill her

edit:: I picked kiss her ass when cop came, did not do the part where they force you to lick her
only choice that was normal in that scene got you liked right away, so did not like any options
Right after that sentence about killing her, it pops up and says "End of 0.8".
As I said earlier, lackluster update.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hey guys weird question. The song that plays train wreck is that what it is called? And who is it by?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
You are looking for a proof reader proffesionals?
Is there such a thing?
Do you have any idea how many games in this website alone need work in the writing done?
The best I can do is make it sound less like English Rubbish.
At least that's what the guy I am helping calls it.
If I were to do anymore then it wouldn't be his work.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wow....aaaachooo....I think I sneazed and it was game over.
That was the fastest update in history.
How long did that take a couple of months?
Well regardless it was a great version to play.
I just hope the next version is longer and bigger...peace

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
How to get keys from garage? The guy says they are in the yard. How to get them. Also Is there a walkthrough available?

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I am stuck in Chelsea and Kate's room in bonus gift part how to come out of the quest really don't know

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
How to get keys from garage? The guy says they are in the yard. How to get them. Also Is there a walkthrough available?
The key is actually on the door window. There is also a tutorial when you scroll to the marty's wife in the bedroom.

I am stuck in Chelsea and Kate's room in bonus gift part how to come out of the quest really don't know
Open the second suitcase under the bed and click on all the items inside until there is a key.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Right after that sentence about killing her, it pops up and says "End of 0.8".
As I said earlier, lackluster update.
thought it said game over and a sound clip saying hahhahaha
Because thats right after you say you are the boss its game over for me to,,
Wow....aaaachooo....I think I sneazed and it was game over.
That was the fastest update in history.
How long did that take a couple of months?
Well regardless it was a great version to play.
I just hope the next version is longer and bigger...peace

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Is it just me or does this game/gameplay make less sense every new update? And sorry but Chelsea or whatever...can not stand her :D

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes