Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Saves don't show... either my own or the downloaded saves.
Delete everything from "game/saves" folder, do not delete the "saves" folder.
The saves from previous version are stored in "c:\users\""your pc name""\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BadHero101_Eng-1539252495", copy everything inside from the folder "BadHero101_Eng-1539252495" and paste it to your "game\saves" folder, run the game and you can find your saves.
This worked for me, also check inside the folder "c:\users\""your pc name""\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BadHero" and delete the files in that folder.

X3rr4

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
The saves from previous version are stored in "c:\users\""your pc name""\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BadHero101_Eng-1539252495", copy everything inside from the folder "BadHero101_Eng-1539252495" and paste it to your "game\saves" folder, run the game and you can find your saves.
This worked for me, also check inside the folder "c:\users\""your pc name""\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BadHero" and delete the files in that folder.
Not working for me.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
So Kate is now suddenly your long lost daughter named Rachel? Since When? And if she knew, why didn't she say something sooner? Why tell you NOW that you took her virginity? Then MC is like "Welp, I never liked her anyways ... Eva Let's fuck!" 2456.jpg 2494.jpg

I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!!!

Last edited:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
This is why you Stick with Chelsea 2308.jpg
She's cuter and doesn't give you hate over SUDDENLY being your secret daughter.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
This game...

If it were a movie it would be one that cast some hot actresses, spends $100,000,000 on special effects /cocaine, but the script is terrible.

If it were a woman she would be gorgeous, and then she opens her mouth and talks about stupid stuff and has no personality.

The contrast in quality between the renders and the writing is more extreme than any other example I can give.

Even if you ignore the fact that no people are "rational actors" acting in reasonable ways that would be expected of normal human beings... Even if you ignore all that and forgive it... Along with the complete lack of story structure and plot...

The worst part about this is the choices... When a choice is not a random bad end for picking a horny option in an adult game, it's often not a meaningful choice and keeps it linear.

In places where "I would really like to be more evil" it makes you be "the good guy". Example, some bitch tries to get you fired, and kicked out of your house. You HAVE REASON to want to be evil to her. She tried fucking you over... Now you are Mr Nice guy to her? She comes on down to your brothel for some reason who knows then she sucks one dick because? Who knows... Then she is all crying and wants to go home. You are supposed to be a PIMP! Why is there no option here to keep her on staff as a whore? Afterall we established earlier we need money, and she has done us wrong and we can't fuck her over?

Other chick takes a katana to our dick and is about to chop it off... and later on we get the option to fuck her face, but it's like "nope can't do it"... the fuck man.... This psycho bitch was literally gonna cut our manhood off with a katana and we we HAVE REASON to act evil to her and force fuck her throat until she gags... Nah you have to be Mr Nice guy yet again...

Angel bitch tries to shoot us in the back among other shit like abusing Elsa... Still we are Mr Nice guy to her...

On the other hand in the opposite extreme... There are places "I would really like to be less evil". Namely with Elsa... So we meet Elsa... She is fucked up on drugs being raped by marty who convinces her in her amnesia state that she is his wife and a also a hooker... Do we got the option to smack Marty upside the head with a brick here and help her out? Nah... we just go along with Marty's plan. Also, we have no compunction about selling her pussy... This woman that DID US NO WRONG AT ALL... she never done anything to us but be nice. Yet we are fucking evil as fuck to her.... also she gets a tattoo with our name on it for some reason? I mean that's fine we didn't get an option to not do that and she sort of did it on her own. We treat elsa like she is a garbage whore, but she seems like a good nice person, but at the same time when bitches come at us trying to make us lose our house, or shooting at us, or trying to chop our dicks off... Mr Nice guy comes out.

In the game you act evil to those who are friendly, and good to those who are enemies.

By the logic of this game if you have a heart attack, but a nurse stumbles across you and gives you CPR and takes you to the hospital pays all your medical bills out of pocket since you got no insurance then fights off an intruder trying to kill you in your sleep... Well... Gotta kidnap this chick, and take her to work at the brothel. Because fuck her for being good and nice to me! What the hell is wrong with her? On the other hand if you find out that you were poisoned with something that made you have this heart attack by another girl... then she snuck into your hospital room to stab you... Well that aint no thing but a chicken wing, gonna bring that girls due for some flowers and chocolate and a nice heartfelt poem.

This backasswards nature of forcing you to be a total shithead to the "good" and being a total nice guy to the "bad" is rage-inducing.
i agree in English ;)

Reactions: Xypher

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
i just downloading this and i cant start the game. theres an error still with the zip file for me. downloaded it twice from nopy first and a different mirror the 2nd time and no luck.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I decided to try this again, since there are a couple of 4 and 5 star reviews after I posted mine on version 0.7. All I can say is I don't know how this game could get any worse, but somehow it managed just that. Still no plot, bad translation with nonsensical scenes and dialogue. I am deleting this again from my HDD, maybe when it reaches 1.0 it might save itself, but I am not holding out any hope.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Didnt work for me eithe r :(

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Didnt work for me eithe r :(
Sorry for that, my English is not my first language, so maybe i didn't explain something right.
So let's try this: run the game once and then close the game, find the folder in to "c:\users\""your pc name""\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BadHero101_Eng-1539252495" (after "101" might be some differences), copy from within the folder everything, then by going one step back, find the folder: "c:\users\""your pc name""\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BadHero" and copy everything in that folder.

Reactions: Baddy

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I decided to try this again, since there are a couple of 4 and 5 star reviews after I posted mine on version 0.7. All I can say is I don't know how this game could get any worse, but somehow it managed just that. Still no plot, bad translation with nonsensical scenes and dialogue. I am deleting this again from my HDD, maybe when it reaches 1.0 it might save itself, but I am not holding out any hope.
Yeah, this game is really trying my patience. So much potential to be one of the greats but somehow failing. Finally got to kill that POS Frank and instead of making Angel the mc, it's just a gameover lol

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Is there any walkthrough, it might change other people minds on whether or not to download this game, im having a hell of a time getting this straight, a walkthru might help!!!!....

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Is there any walkthrough, it might change other people minds on whether or not to download this game, im having a hell of a time getting this straight, a walkthru might help!!!!....
Walkthrough for what? The only choices are single option "watch" and "take a closer look" x100 lol

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Left hand corner theres some points, how you get them, what choice you have and how will the story pans out when you get them!!!!!

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Left hand corner theres some points, how you get them, what choice you have and how will the story pans out when you get them!!!!!
All the points are pretty obvious. You get them for selecting certain dialogue options. And you are awarded the points immedeately after selecting that dialogue options, so you can pretty much figure everything on your own. Select one option, see consequences, rollback, select another option, see consequences e t.c. Most points are achieved by giving compliments and more polite dialogue options.
So far I'm not sure if the points really affect anything, I only found one scene that is affected by points, spying on Kate in the clothing shop.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
ugh, I don't know if I'm mad, disappointed or just repulsed, but I'm having second thoughts about continuing with the game after Elsa got her magnificent breasts enlarged. Why fix something that ain't broken, isn't Angel disgusting enough, why drag beautiful Elsa down with her? Perhaps I should just continue and forget about her existence, since there's the gorgeous two little ladies. It still feels like vandalism though :/

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes