Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
People weren't happy with overused male model in the game and it was changed later into that younger one, but not all scenes have been changed yet.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
It's difficult to follow, scenes are pretty basic but still it's kinda hot. In its current state I'd give it a 3/5, but with some work it could easily earn another point.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
MCsilverBullet much? Frank looks like like Babysitter's MrSilver in several scenes.
Or Bill from Lucky Mark. Or Carl from Anna's Exciting Affections. Or some other side characters from other games whose names I don't remember. Like it was said above, those scenes feature an older model of Frank, that was replaced by a new one due to old one being overused.
And while the new model looks better to me, I can't help but think it looks a lot like David Duchovny.

Reactions: kshyk

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how to get past that scene where elsa is supposed to dildo herself? found 2 spots, above her right shoulder and then her right leg but that's it.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
i still cant play the game. i still get the archive error when extracting. does anyone know if the file has been fixed? i havent redownloaded in about a week.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Use 7zip.
thats all i use. and yes the latest update of 7zip, there was a problem with the file. there were many other users here that mentioned the problem a couple of pages back, im not sure if the problem was fixed or if they just gave up on the game but it was definitely an issue with the file and not the way it was being extracted.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i used nopy and dl was fine. what browser?

stuck at Kate getting Christmas present from Eva. Stuck can not get back to Exa
you need to explore room and find key to advance.

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
hard to muddle through the English translations on this one. Smoother, more flowing dialogue would help.

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes