look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
How do you pass the mini game????, i've collected anal toys only and still nothing happens
Somehow nutcracker is considered an anal toy as well. Basically: first screen - 4 toys; press down - 2 toys; press right - 3 toys. Then you get a green "end" button.

Reactions: UraN82

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
ugh, I don't know if I'm mad, disappointed or just repulsed, but I'm having second thoughts about continuing with the game after Elsa got her magnificent breasts enlarged. Why fix something that ain't broken, isn't Angel disgusting enough, why drag beautiful Elsa down with her? Perhaps I should just continue and forget about her existence, since there's the gorgeous two little ladies. It still feels like vandalism though :/
totally agree, she become gross, and if im not mistaken kates boobs got bigger since the beginning as well. Good thing chelsea is still perfect. She is why i play this game. Her first nude scene last update was so enjoyable. Didnt even have to be much, but finally seeing her boobs was insta boner.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: waffel

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Well, the story is a mess. It's still enjoyable to look at visually with characters like Elsa, Angel, and May. If only the protagonist Frank wasn't an idiot half the time and other characters' personalities and behaviors weren't always changing each update.

The developer takes "Bad Hero" to another level of Bad (Maybe that's the point, i don't know), It'd be better if Frank was presented as a villain protagonist or anti-hero who was competent and cunning, having learned something from his time in prison (like learn from an ex big time crime boss). Instead of as stated in the game "a colossal idiot", who seemingly managed to get so far only by luck. Like, instead of using coercion on May to talk, now to the point where she wants to kill him, he gains her trust in some underhanded way that maybe benefits them both and paints him in a good light. Or maybe have to choice for the MC to be an evil mastermind (on the rise) or an idiot sleazebag. Like if Elsa ever regains her memory and real identity as a businesswoman, maybe MC use her possible addiction as a leverage to get connected to the corporate world, just an idea. Maybe have Frank use his dong like MC from "Chains of Pleasure" and take some other pointers.

Eva going from Frank's friend with benefits to an antagonistic lesbian predator to now helping Frank get with Kate without much pushback. Also Kate, who is in cahoot with Eva with no justify reason to hate Frank at the beginning. Other than him not paying any attention to her showing off her swimsuit while talking to Eva. Now she suddenly knows Frank's identity as her father after having sex.
With Angel in this update, depending on your choices, Angel willingly kiss Frank/MC without disgust. Even though you abandoned her naked in the middle of the road last update. So are they cool each now or she is still trying to get rid of him?

Reactions: Aner878787

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
anybody else get this
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 274, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "H:\Games\Bad Hero\BadHero-0.9.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "H:\Games\Bad Hero\BadHero-0.9.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main
run(restart)
File "H:\Games\Bad Hero\BadHero-0.9.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "H:\Games\Bad Hero\BadHero-0.9.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 274, in script
python:
File "H:\Games\Bad Hero\BadHero-0.9.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Thu Dec 26 22:30:34 2019

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Finally ... someone who understands what conspiracies are and the impossible faith of our no good hero out there in the stricken world of:
- class wellfare (bums stick together and poke whom they can)
- mobs stick to HQ and infiltrate all manner of wealth,
- cops with their own activities (wink wink) ourtside and way beyond protect and serve pledge,
- our MC who is in the wind and only gettting glimpses of character development from the NPCs.
all of this just means all the stress is on the Players to LET GO all HOPE and start GAMING!!!
Game ON!

• Angry
Reactions: Belnick

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
What's going on with this update ? It looks like a freaking slide-show with hardly any dialogue or narration in it.
Is the author in such a rush to finish this game that he forgot to put the text in ?

• Wow
Reactions: Pogo123

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
So old save dont work anymore now? all my old save is not there in menu anymore.

EDIT : Nevermind..took old save from AppData\Roaming\RenPy to game folder saves.

What about Relations status : Off menu ??

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
These are the hints that our gracious gamers had to share :

Walkthrough for what? The only choices are single option "watch" and "take a closer look" x100 lol
All the points are pretty obvious. You get them for selecting certain dialogue options. And you are awarded the points immedeately after selecting that dialogue options, so you can pretty much figure everything on your own. Select one option, see consequences, rollback, select another option, see consequences e t.c. Most points are achieved by giving compliments and more polite dialogue options.
So far I'm not sure if the points really affect anything, I only found one scene that is affected by points, spying on Kate in the clothing shop.
Somehow nutcracker is considered an anal toy as well. Basically: first screen - 4 toys; press down - 2 toys; press right - 3 toys. Then you get a green "end" button.
Just play to the end of the update, you automatically get it

Reactions: Tinuss and DA22

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

BadHero [v0.92] [Xlab] PC Compressed [Fixed, thanks to Junoh for the solution!]

Original Size: 1.45 GB
Compressed: 345 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC: | | |

Enjoy! :D
this works but the BJ scene in morning comes up with error,have to start over.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
this works but the BJ scene in morning comes up with error,have to start over.
No idea what scene that is, I haven't played this game. :LOL:

I only extracted the RPA from the mac version, which is literally just the images and stuff. I made no changes to anything else, so I'm doubting it was the compression process that broke it. Others seem to have gotten errors too that weren't using my compressed version, at least I don't think they were. Sounds like a pre-existing issue.

Not sure if this will help with your issue, but people above were suggesting installing the incest patch, maybe that would fix your problem? I didn't pre-apply the incest patch since it appears to be unofficial. It's hosted here on F95 and not on lewdpatcher where pretty much all official incest patches are hosted. If it is official, I'll apply it next time, if I compress this game again.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Wow, just wow, my post was deleted because I gave an honest opinion about this game. At the very least list which rule I breached so I can avoid this in the future.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
i cant get past the fight seen when going into gangs house to rescue elsa,i followed the onscreen hints comes to the last hint right jab and i get try again?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I am going to rescue this game .... with some positives.

No idea what scene that is, I haven't played this game. :LOL:

I only extracted the RPA from the mac version, which is literally just the images and stuff. I made no changes to anything else, so I'm doubting it was the compression process that broke it. Others seem to have gotten errors too that weren't using my compressed version, at least I don't think they were. Sounds like a pre-existing issue.

Not sure if this will help with your issue, but people above were suggesting installing the incest patch, maybe that would fix your problem? I didn't pre-apply the incest patch since it appears to be unofficial. It's hosted here on F95 and not on lewdpatcher where pretty much all official incest patches are hosted. If it is official, I'll apply it next time, if I compress this game again.
It is all good dear gamer! Your crunch feels yummy on my gumms!

Wow, just wow, my post was deleted because I gave an honest opinion about this game. At the very least list which rule I breached so I can avoid this in the future.
Please do not alter your score or complain about the inability to substract stars from your review that once it is up there it is golden => no take backs!

PLease do not be mad mr roboto, I apreciate your imput on the english Americanized take on life in our games, please do search for them secrets no more, but this game does give a ton of hints now, scores do matter 4 the scenes to unlock (the steamy scenes) and mini games are skippable!

i cant get past the fight seen when going into gangs house to rescue elsa,i followed the onscreen hints comes to the last hint right jab and i get try again?
You need to get your ass kicked in there ... MC cannot win that fight and move on!
There is the hint ? button and you need to follow the right sequence: punch left, dodge right, dodge left, punch right ...

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes