Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Mc's face is changing when you play i prefer younger face from start then looks diferent sometime ?
Hope they update Mc's face + gives more scenes more fun :) (y)

Reactions: master110

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Looks like dev have played GTA way too much "Ah shit here we go again"

Majority of renders are good, but some of those animations are a bit off and weird

MC dick looks sometimes massive and in some scenes smaller

mike74

Aug 22, 2017
Wtf? Just played 1.1.2 and it ends with some cutting my tire at the mansion. what am I doing wrong?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
why have he not fucked the little blond girl yet? so many opportunities....and ofc a dream or something in this release, meeh
I guess we will have separate updates later on, each one having hj, then next update cuni, then next update bj, then next update foot job, then next update boobjob(even if tiny), then next update thigh job, and then maybe the next update sex? :p

Reactions: cri

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Someone should give this the animation tag, helos people when serching and this does have some good animatioms with sound effects.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Models are good as always but the story? No sense to it at all, can't rope things together. It switches from bad guy to good guy again and again, like the world is bipolar :unsure: Not to mention the unnecessary 'Watch', 'Initiate' and 'Take a Closer Look' functions that just pause your Auto-Forward mode.

Last edited:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Offtopic.
Do Nopy.to "owner" of F95zone.to i know its free and donation. but who make that nopy.to sharefile?

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes