DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So i was playing through games on the backlog and decide to hit this before going into older games.

The story is actually pretty interesting. The MC is a little dense at times. I mean come on how did kate know that was her Dad while he on the other thought it was a coincidence so easily lol. That and the fact that wasn't she already a small child when he went to prison? How didn't he piece together her eye and hair color? I mean chelsey i understand as she wasn't born yet i believe but Kate should've been easy. He also could've baited her by calling her by her real name to fish her reaction out and if she panicked he could've easily had his answer right there and if she didn't then all he had to say is she reminded him of someone.

As for the whole drug stuff and the mysterious people who are controlling everything in the background. I say there's a lot waiting to be unfolded.

Where's the beloved Gloria hiding at with our money? More importantly, what kind of person is Gloria now and who's backing her so much that her kids are important enough for a assassin princess to take the job seriously? Who's the other person May was talking to on the phone with about the girl's and why was she chosen to watch them? Who's the hating ass chick, Shadow, and when do i get to get her down her knees? I guess I'll have to wait patiently until we get there i suppose.

Anyway moving on i'll start with who's my personal favorite girl. It's Angel. Now listen, i know it's a questionable choice but dammit she turns me on okay.

The fact that she doesn't just submit to the mc easily and she wants to make him her slave so bad that she willing to screw him over at every chance is hot. Then add that the MC keeps defeating her at every turn and slowly chipping away at her pride until she's fully becomes his slave is exciting. Plus her body is ridiculously stacked, it's like she put all her stat points in everything. I like her ass, tattoos and her breast is ok but approach the little too big for my taste area.

As for who is actually the best girl. I'll say May is. Now technically May and Angel are tied for me in this regard but because of how Angel personality is it turns me on more that she's constantly defying me at every chance. Don't get me wrong though, May is pretty hot and i mean that. Her body is also more ideal for my taste as well. Not too big of breast with a nice ass on top of having tattoos.

May whole story interested me. Now I'm sure that rape thing really didn't happened seeing as She's a lethal assassin princess but i still found her character very interesting even after finding out. The fact that she's a princess in exile(not really apparently) while on top of doing bodyguard duty for the kids for some reason is intriguing. The whole not getting off unless it's Anal is hilarious. There's also the fact that she keeps denying the MCs advances but slowly liking it as time goes on.

Between Kate, Chelsea and Eva. I'll definitely choose Kate. Chelsea is too clingy for my taste and her body is way too petite. She's too much of a turn off while Eva isn't really doing much for me personally. Kate though, sweet jesus, those scenes were hawt.

So far my list look like this

1- Angel and May

2- Kate, Erin and Elsa

Pretty much everyone else are non factors currently. Either from low showings, no interest or one off characters. It'll probably change in the future when more characters are fully revealed such as Shadow, Gloria and whoever else are added but in it's current state, those 5 girls are my favorites and the only ones i have interest in though Elsa isn't as much.

• Angry
Reactions: heretic1

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Is it just me or is there no new content with this update? Game still ends where it did on the last update.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
v1.1.4f
add new year 2019 part
edit text new year 2019 part
fix bugs
Is it just me or is there no new content with this update? Game still ends where it did on the last update.
if u did take at least a moment to see the changelog you will see that it doesn't add anything at all except the Christmas event with edited new text and fix some bugs from the last update. Yeah nothing new

I did actually read the changelog: But "add new year 2019 part" is a little ambiguous.
new year 2019 means "new year Christmas 2019"

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Having two paywalls for content at 20usd and 30usd tiers seems a bit over the top though. Looking at what you can get of entertainment, games whatever a month at 30usd, this seems like an awful deal though.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Aren't these BS text corrections and extremely minor bugs supposed to be things that get done AFTER the game is completed? And the X-mas event is mostly skippable junk in the first place (outside of popping a cherry)...Does that really help get you more Patreons by correcting spelling errors rather than creating new content???

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
if u did take at least a moment to see the changelog you will see that it doesn't add anything at all except the Christmas event with edited new text and fix some bugs from the last update. Yeah nothing new
I did actually read the changelog: But "add new year 2019 part" is a little ambiguous.

Reactions: rooney10

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I see "XXX added for 20+ patrons", "XXX added for 30+ patrons", etc etc. So which version is the one we're getting on this website ? The scuffed version that has close to nothing ? Always seemed weird to me how there was no consistancy and some scenes seemed straight missing as they cut abruptly, and the replay menu was busted. Was this the reason all along ?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
How's the content for this game for someone that never played before?
My memory is a little hazy from a dozen other games I've played since, but from what I remember it was pretty good; definitely one of those games I wanted to come back to later once it got more content. I think it took me more than a day to get through it, to give you an idea of how much game is there. (Although I believe most of the "content" was with women other than the two in the banner)

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I see "XXX added for 20+ patrons", "XXX added for 30+ patrons", etc etc. So which version is the one we're getting on this website ? The scuffed version that has close to nothing ? Always seemed weird to me how there was no consistancy and some scenes seemed straight missing as they cut abruptly, and the replay menu was busted. Was this the reason all along ?
There is no reason to upload 1.1.4 here if those scenes are not in the game that's been posted here. But I have not yet played it so I don't know.
Someone who knows would have to come forward and tell us that I guess.
Paywalling your game like that seems a little scummy though. But I guess he's after the people who wants to pay for it, not me who doesnt.

Reactions: Swizzstick

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
There is no reason to upload 1.1.4 here if those scenes are not in the game that's been posted here. But I have not yet played it so I don't know.
Someone who knows would have to come forward and tell us that I guess.
Paywalling your game like that seems a little scummy though. But I guess he's after the people who wants to pay for it, not me who doesnt.
Holy shit I think those scenes really are not in the game. I downloaded the latest version, previous one I had was 1.1.2, and I finished the update in literally seconds. Threre was a few renders and that's it. Someone tell me I somehow fucked it up. Because otherwise I can't believe this shit is getting posted here.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Just remember - dev is Russian. And like most of Russians he doesn't give a damn about American holidays (and why would he?) but instead use Russian names for holidays translating them literally (not a great thing in my opinion). We in Russia celebrates New Year's Eve and some of us (those who think of themselves as religious) even celebrates Christmas (on 8th of January). And celebration of New Year's Eve is called in Russian (literal translation) New Year. So "new year 2019" actually means "celebration of New Year's Eve 2019".

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Holy shit I think those scenes really are not in the game. I downloaded the latest version, previous one I had was 1.1.2, and I finished the update in literally seconds. Threre was a few renders and that's it. Someone tell me I somehow fucked it up. Because otherwise I can't believe this shit is getting posted here.
Unless they are earlier in the game, then no they are not and there is literally no difference between update 1.1.2 and 1.1.4, scummy dev be scummy I guess.
Not the first time he releases empty updates.

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes