MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Nice start of the game, but for some reason the grammar isn't even google translate English. Hope that will be a focus point for the next update. And perhaps less mouse/enter clicking needed, because it's a bit too much

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Interesting, not very realistic but the story, the girls and everything is good. One thing, I was expecting more content for a game sized in 1gb.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
There is one already
Same from the other post...
Ah, thank you. I didn't see anything in the OP, so I didn't think that anybody made one. Out of curiosity, how did you find it buried in the posts? :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here you go. This is prepatched with Extended variable viewer and invisible textbox though. So if that's not your fancy, u better wait for someone else.
Man, this is great. Those extended viewer and textbox really make your effort shine. No reason half a screen should be faded to black or some 50 to 70% scenes be sunken into darkness just for a lack of devotion/determination to deliver a good game. Thank you.

U

User_10739

Uploaded v0.3.1, updated OP & here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

BadHero [v0.3.1] [Xlab] - Original Size: (639MB)

Squashed Download - PC (215MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Not to bad it was an intresting game i look forward to more updates good renders decent story not great but i have seen worse so

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of BadHero v0.3.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Just don't understand why the MC always have to have some unrealistically long prick, it's so cliche. "A 9 or 10 inch is too small, let's give him a 30 inch instead".

Akumashe

Jun 19, 2017
Intresting concept on the game, getting irritating to have to save before every choise though, as not picking the "right" means game over every time... removes alots of the feeling of having any choise, sometimes theres a minor one baked in, usually with the game over option too still though.

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes