Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well is it all for the game because after John shoots him and the part 3 is over it says game over which I suppose is bad. I think I made the right choices. Can you upload a walkthrough though just to be sure. How does console work or in other words as it is mentioned somewhere in the threads does it work at all.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
so starting this game i notice a few flaws. She says he has to get a job within a week or he goes back to jail for 12 more years since he was released early. (is that even a thing?) Which makes no sense since he was acquitted of all charges since the only witness retracted his statement. That makes him a free man since they have nothing on him, and since he is a free man he isn't out on parole. Which means he does not need to see the Police officer he met in jail once a week. He doesn't have to report to anyone.
Just some story kinks you might wanna beat out.

NSFWGoD

Sep 25, 2018
Always getting Game Over, even i make right choices. I don't know why but when a police come to me and im under arrest always game over. Any walkthrough pls.

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
how many points do you need for the changing room? seems console breaks it because no matter the amount i always need more points

Reactions: crmsn7

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Not at all, I wouldn't mind an MC looking like Erik at all. It would actually be quite fun.
As I mentioned in another thread, a game mod, a re-write of the Big Brother from the point of view of Erik and him being the the MC would be great. Could call the game "Being Erik".
Most of the guys who demanded his removal from the game would love it and demand an option to send Max to mil school ASAP XD
Eh no... The Eric model is probably easily the most hated daz asset in existence. I wanna punch it every time I see something even similar. Would NEVER play a game where you are forced to be his likeness, let alone play as the fuckwad itself. :s

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
LOL, you're really butt-hurt by the Eric character, aren't you?! :ROFLMAO: I'm sorry, it's just hilarious, how deep a stupid game got under your skin, enough to need therapy to get over it, apparently. I can't stop laughing.
I'm really sorry about laughing over your pain.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
LOL, you're really butt-hurt by the Eric character, aren't you?! :ROFLMAO: I'm sorry, it's just hilarious, how deep a stupid game got under your skin, enough to need therapy to get over it, apparently. I can't stop laughing.
I'm really sorry about laughing over your pain.
Nah it's cool, I was just exaggerating. Glad I could give you a brief moment of levity though.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Oldboy yet. This game's plot is very close to that.
are you talking about the manga? damn i might have to give this a try then.
i just hate the male character in this game though(the model used) ever since playing Babysitter :p dont know why...i just hate his face XD

kang kun

Jul 5, 2017
I liked the game wholeheartdly! Loved it! Just my niche. A bit tan brown girls and some tough guy choices.
But what kinda dispappoints me is the game system that only rewards being nice. I wish there was some kind of tough guy gauge or something that rewards being a jackass to some degree lol I mean he is an ex-con street thug

kang kun

Jul 5, 2017
are you talking about the manga? damn i might have to give this a try then.
i just hate the male character in this game though(the model used) ever since playing Babysitter :p dont know why...i just hate his face XD
Try the movie adaptation. It's a masterpiece

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Intresting concept on the game, getting irritating to have to save before every choise though, as not picking the "right" means game over every time... removes alots of the feeling of having any choise, sometimes theres a minor one baked in, usually with the game over option too still though.
Reload the last game and push the back button or use the mouse scroll to go back where ever you want

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes