Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Kinda fell out of this when they made a side game important to the story. Like don't do a Time Jump which involves the player having to close down the game to load up a different one just to know what was going on between the Jump...

Sep 4, 2020
You know there is a mod for that, right? On the first page download the Walkthrough + Cheat mod.

One of the features it has is the ability to change the MC's name. It worked perfectly for me. :D
I mean I'm asking cause I'm using Android so I'm not sure if it's for PC or other devices .. Still thanks for the info

DyonisX

Feb 25, 2019
This might be the worst writing I've ever seen a person produce in my entire life. Having the renders just dumped in an album would have a higher narrative value than this game. What's up with every character randomly saying "hey" at the end of their sentences constantly? Reading through this VN is actual agony.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
This might be the worst writing I've ever seen a person produce in my entire life. Having the renders just dumped in an album would have a higher narrative value than this game. What's up with every character randomly saying "hey" at the end of their sentences constantly? Reading through this VN is actual agony.
Like .. that's how some people talk .. okay

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i haven't much bothered to read txts last couple versions, either skipping or fastclicking.

Reactions: Jack-ish
Sep 16, 2019
The dev probably isn't a native English speaker. Seeing how they put "hey" on the end of each sentence my guess is they're more than likely from some strange foreign land like New Zealand or maybe even Canada. :unsure:

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes