Sep 16, 2019
If u know this than either u were on Duty in Germany in the late 70´s or u are German Loool ! :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Nah, but I would have liked to have been in Germany in the late 70´s. That musical masterpiece was popular pretty much worldwide at the time. One of Germany's greatest musical exports, up there with Beethoven and 99 Luftballons :unsure:

Reactions: xapican

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn the MC is very stupid he puts Angel as caregiver of children and close to the drug laboratory, like putz how many more times the idiot will fall into her tricks until he learns, thinking he will go to prison in the next 2 versions.
yes he is stupid and don't think he ends up in prison anytime soon since that'd mean dev would need to make new game.

I don't understand the story of this game.
cuz there is no big story at all basically just small stories everywhere.

can i ask the question in this game have creampie scenes?? sorry if i ask the stupid question but if this game have creampie scenes it will be perfect and amazing... tq
some.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
another pointless update which highlight (sadly) was mc emptying his balls.

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
For some reason, when I played this game last night it worked perfectly fine, but now it doesn't seem to be working at all. Even without the patch or any mods. It gets super screwy, and I've never experienced this in a Renpy game before. It was working perfectly fine last night. Now, whenever I try to play, it seems to go super fast through dialog, and then rewind.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is the English in the game better than the English in the description? I've definitely seen worse, but just curious if it's translated and/or proof-read by a native English speaker. Games can still be good with average grammar, but good translation just sets it a couple notches above the rest of the horde on here.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
I am so confused about MC, his emotions to others goes so wildly around. In second Christmas (which feels in game to be after week?) He first learns that one girls is his daughter (incest on) and apologizing it and next screen, he doesn't care about her... Like bunnies-what.gif

EDIT: Sorry found out that it's 2 months from release of prison, after second christmas...

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For some reason, when I played this game last night it worked perfectly fine, but now it doesn't seem to be working at all. Even without the patch or any mods. It gets super screwy, and I've never experienced this in a Renpy game before. It was working perfectly fine last night. Now, whenever I try to play, it seems to go super fast through dialog, and then rewind.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?
works fine for me.

Is the English in the game better than the English in the description? I've definitely seen worse, but just curious if it's translated and/or proof-read by a native English speaker. Games can still be good with average grammar, but good translation just sets it a couple notches above the rest of the horde on here.
well your english teacher would pass writer's essay with d/d-. with wt-mod you can play game ctrl pressed down (recommended) and just watch lewdscenes (many but not exactly great).

I am so confused about MC, his emotions to others goes so wildly around. In second Christmas (which feels in game to be after week?) He first learns that one girls is his daughter (incest on) and apologizing it and next screen, he doesn't care about her... Like View attachment 1371835

EDIT: Sorry found out that it's 2 months from release of prison, after second christmas...
well he cares only about getting money and fucking.

many boys dream teacher.

loptr999

May 13, 2020
I'm stumped... Been following the walkthrough, but there are some holes in it where responses are not listed... I'm in Chapter 8 where Marty tells Frank to let Angel back into the brothel... When Frank takes her back, they stop in the woods for Angel to pee, then they have a scene there, followed by a cop showing up and shooting Frank... Game over... I've rolled back to previous saves, but nothing I do avoids Frank getting shot... I'm on version 1.9.4... Any hints are appreciated...

Last edited:

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
I'm stumped... Been following the walkthrough, but there are some holes in it where responses are not listed... I'm in Chapter 8 where Marty tells Frank to let Angel back into the brothel... When Frank takes her back, they stop in the woods for Angel to pee, then they have a scene there, followed by a cop showing up and shooting Frank... Game over... I've rolled back to previous saves, but nothing I do avoids Frank getting shot... I'm on version 1.9.4... Any hints are appreciated...
there is way avoid, kiss ass.

DavidCSR

Apr 30, 2021
I tried and ultimately failed to like this game. The MC is as empty and superfluous as they come...add in the annoyance of the game suddenly 'ending' if you make the wrong decision and for me personally...it wasn't worth the download.
I don't want to be negative for the sake of it...I just couldn't find any virtues!

HerculesYT

Sep 19, 2019
cuz there isn't any, plot has more holes than in swiss cheese and it's stupid and graphics and animations are bit lacking (especially latter).
The other version works normal here, when I download this one I'm like this

I click shift+g Sem título.png

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes