Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
There are parts to this Vn that i really hate, but there are also parts i really like. That's weird but i guess it's cause there's a little something for everyone. I don't mind it for the most part, even though the story is right out to lunch, I just wish there was better English. But what can you do. Kate is the hottest girl, i'll keep an eye out for her model on Daz.

Reactions: Ash_Knight

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
BadHero [v2.0.4p] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.24 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.21 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 766 MB: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Compressed Size Mac: 732 MB: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
None of the pc/win mirrors are working

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
this update ends with Cyborg on wheelchair speaking to angel? cuz i don't know if it worked or not.thanks

LonelyBirdie

Dec 22, 2019
the mac ver got so much fkin issue anyone cna help pls?? I keep on need to start new game for no reason.. error after error..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the mac ver got so much fkin issue anyone cna help pls?? I keep on need to start new game for no reason.. error after error..
try your luck on general troubleshooting.

or find somewhere renpy 7 sdk and play pc version via it.

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
May amazing, wait update :love:

p.s. Wanna this gif, maybe someone knows how to save a gif file from the game, not jpg?

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
May amazing, wait update :love:

p.s. Wanna this gif, maybe someone knows how to save a gif file from the game, not jpg?
That's a still image in-game. The animated version has a slightly different angle and car.

Here's a quick'n'dirty. If you want a different size, give me a short reply and I can see what I can do.
Also available for download in my MEGA folder.

may-jeep.gif BadHero_May_with-title.gif

Edit: added a gif with title

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Satarial

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
That's a still image in-game. The animated version has a slightly different angle and car.

Here's a quick'n'dirty. If you want a different size, give me a short reply and I can see what I can do.
Also available for download in my MEGA folder.

View attachment 2092364 View attachment 2092543

Edit: added a gif with title
Hi, yep " The animated version has a slightly different angle and car. " - this version I want :love:
download from Mega but smal hah...

Thank you for your answer and help, this is a very hot scene for me I thought maybe somehow you can save the animation
or the developer can upload it to the site

Reactions: RiamMar

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Hi, yep " The animated version has a slightly different angle and car. " - this version I want :love:
download from Mega but smal hah...

Thank you for your answer and help, this is a very hot scene for me I thought maybe somehow you can save the animation
or the developer can upload it to the site
Original file as gif is excessively big in file size and, due to colour limit, of bad quality.
I added the original webm and a mp4 version.

If Xlab doesn't like the animation being in my mega folder and tells me to remove it, I will do so.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Satarial

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
Original file as gif is excessively big in file size and, due to colour limit, of bad quality.
I added the original webm and a mp4 version.

If Xlab doesn't like the animation being in my mega folder and tells me to remove it, I will do so.
Thx Bro, I downloaded all version and Big, May in this game amazing :love:
wait update game.

Reactions: RiamMar

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
The streaming with Chelsey at the end of 2.3.4 was very good. Sadly I missed a lot of *dingdingdingdingdingding* during the sexscene for incoming money and few text lines about the vibrating vibrator.

May's new boobs in part 2 suck.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Bad Hero Ep2 v2.4.4p.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
It's one of the starts off really well and gets worse as you go along .
I was hoping that you could make the second part of the story like the first part.

Reactions: boraxkarloff
2.80 star(s) 77 Votes