Jul 24, 2022
I know, I know we should thank the people for creating a patch, but why offer it as patch.rpy and not put it in zipfile with the name of the game of it.

And those that names de zip file patch.zip, those are really the worst, there should be a law against those...

• Haha
Reactions: RiamMar

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I know, I know we should tank the people for creating a patch, but why offer it as patch.rpy and not put it in zipfile with the name of the game of it.

And those that names de zip file patch.zip, those are really the worst, there should be a law against those...
If you use the WT-Mod (shameless plug of my mod) you won't need that patch and Ep 2 comes with the patch already installed, iirc.

But yes, that's something where I always have to grab a cuppa of nice and hot tea and sip a few times while clicking on the download link. :D

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
BadHero [Ep. 2 v2.4.4p] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 707 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 174 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 141 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
mega link is broken, drops you to 20kb per sec like those scam download sites that want you to buy premium

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
mega link is broken, drops you to 20kb per sec like those scam download sites that want you to buy premium
Looks like MEGA has some problems today. Got a couple of downloads with trouble today others were fast as expected. *shrugs*

Jul 24, 2022
If you use the WT-Mod (shameless plug of my mod) you won't need that patch and Ep 2 comes with the patch already installed, iirc.

But yes, that's something where I always have to grab a cuppa of nice and hot tea and sip a few times while clicking on the download link. :D
Often I check for updates or new games, and often download a few games, and if they all has the patch.* you have no clue anymore to which game it belongs. But not everygame offers a WT mod plugin, and often the newest version is again not compatible with the WT or other patch...

(But then I actually don't really care about those incest patches, it's mostly that I hate to play the games where a family is divided in landlord/landlady/and roommates, when they look and act like a normal family, just to appease some patreon's ridiculed restrictions

Reactions: RiamMar

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Damn this DEV has a huge Anal Fetish :LOL:
Yes, unfortunately, it's already annoying me personally. Anal is ok as long as it is not too much, here it is clearly too much, at least for me.
As many have said before me. The game started well and is now always... well, let's say so... it gives away a lot of potential. To make matters worse, the updates time and content simply does not fit together. Even if I'm already glad here that it is not skipped. I still cherish hope that it will be better.

Reactions: Ash_Knight
Jul 24, 2022
Yes, unfortunately, it's already annoying me personally. Anal is ok as long as it is not too much, here it is clearly too much, at least for me.
As many have said before me. The game started well and is now always... well, let's say so... it gives away a lot of potential. To make matters worse, the updates time and content simply does not fit together. Even if I'm already glad here that it is not skipped. I still cherish hope that it will be better.
Seems to be going the way of lunar's chosen. Game started great, then the Futa got too much, and in the end you get fucked anally 90% of the time...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dev changed the cover? thought this is another game with the same tittle. guess dev's going into another direction with fractional update ( but keeping his anal play fetish intact) :KEK:
well he added new girl into mc's roster so ofc he replaces cover.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
dev changed the cover? thought this is another game with the same tittle. guess dev's going into another direction with fractional update ( but keeping his anal play fetish intact) :KEK:
To be fair, I think the cover image would be more accurate if it showed all of the girls' asses, each stuffed with a plug of some kind. So you could argue the cover image hasn't been reflective of in-game content for almost its entire run so far.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
To be fair, I think the cover image would be more accurate if it showed all of the girls' asses, each stuffed with a plug of some kind. So you could argue the cover image hasn't been reflective of in-game content for almost its entire run so far.
well sure but it wouldn't be that small pic (dimensions wise).

did Xlab change may body morph's in episode 2? her tits look both bigger, and different
doubt dev answers but yes.

Reactions: jackkane

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
welp, not going to against you in better engrish since mine is worse, obv.
but add != replace. they could add new girl pic into all fuckable girls pic. cmiiw, petite sisters and anal lover asian are the main.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
welp, not going to against you in better engrish since mine is worse, obv.
but add != replace. they could add new girl pic into all fuckable girls pic. cmiiw, petite sisters and anal lover asian are the main.
i'm sure he could do that but like i said earlier it'd be bit big pic and he would need to re-render it everytime he adds new woman to mc's roster so laziness too.

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes