Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Love the game, especially graphics and animations:love: Some good moans also makes it even more entertaining (y) Keep going, waiting for next update :)

SBSeed

Oct 5, 2020
would be nice if there was a single download or all in one game...
instead of having every episode as a separate 'game'...

Reactions: Mudila321

Dogusgc

Mar 26, 2021
BadHero [Ep. 2 v2.4.4p] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 707 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 174 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 141 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
After finising the episode one on the island . i downloaded this ep 2 from the kink but my saves not working anymore. A lot of images missing messages i receive. And if i try to start a new game from ep2 files games start from the beginning of ep1. What have i done ? something wrong?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
would be nice if there was a single download or all in one game...
instead of having every episode as a separate 'game'...
well ep1 and ep 2 are separate dls and xmas etc specials are their own games.

separate eps are way to keep dl and ul size more manageable. current total of 1 and 2 is ~4.3 gigs and that's nearly whole free quota of mega.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
A quick question, with part 2 of this game you unzip the archive and put it into the part 1 folder and overwrite everything to update the game or is the part 2 file a stand alone game?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
A quick question, with part 2 of this game you unzip the archive and put it into the part 1 folder and overwrite everything to update the game or is the part 2 file a stand alone game?
No, do not overwrite Part 1. I have a primary Bad Hero folder, and then I have the subfolders of Part 1, Part 2, and Holiday Specials. Keep Part 1 in its own folder and have Part 2 in a separate folder. I don't remember, but I think you should have some option at the very end of Part 1 to create a save that can be loaded for Part 2. However, if that doesn't happen, just start a new game for Part 2. It's often true that games have you export your progress at the end of something like a Part 1, but that might not be true here. I really can't remember anymore.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
The tag is there, and only uses it for swinging or sharing. Does the game have something like that?
a judge or mayor or someone (cant remember who exactly) lets the MC bang his wife if that counts. not even sure if its his wife or just an employee. been a while since i played.

so at least one scene.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The tag is there, and only uses it for swinging or sharing. Does the game have something like that?
well there is scene where mc and his friend fuck same woman (early game when that friend found her on alley) and that huge titted whore naturally gets fucked by other guys (mc doesn't like her much) and santa fucks either of mc's daughters and mc fucks other guys wives so there. mc not sharing or swinging of his girls.

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes