cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can you avoid Protagonist from getting into situations that lead him into Femdom and also cuckolded?. Do not like the idea where the MC gets Dominated by Crazy Woman.
yes. only cucking is with santa but those are non-canon.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
yes. only cucking is with santa but those are non-canon.
phew! That one lady with the angel wings tatoo I am sure would love to whip and gag the protagonist if she could. Sorry not into Male MC's getting into that. Female MC's however it's fun to have them become Doms like in "Luna's Fall from Grace" and punish the antagonists. "Evil Smirk"

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
phew! That one lady with the angel wings tatoo I am sure would love to whip and gag the protagonist if she could. Sorry not into Male MC's getting into that. Female MC's however it's fun to have them become Doms like in "Luna's Fall from Grace" and punish the antagonists. "Evil Smirk"
well there's 1 prostitute who would give anything to get mc under her power and she isn't only 1.

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
the relations is on but not showing and its grayed out is there a fix or am i going in blind?

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Can you avoid Protagonist from getting into situations that lead him into Femdom and also cuckolded?. Do not like the idea where the MC gets Dominated by Crazy Woman.
Not sure this MC could even get cucked, he doesn't gives a shit about none of the women he meets lol. He also sure as hell isn't the kind of guy to let himself be dominated by one either.

zerg

Sep 11, 2016
where do i find these 'fantasy' that xlab is posting on patreon, have they been leaked anywhere?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Not sure this MC could even get cucked, he doesn't gives a shit about none of the women he meets lol. He also sure as hell isn't the kind of guy to let himself be dominated by one either.
not even that Crazy Madame with the Angel Wings tattoo and fake Maid Assassin with the Dragon Tattoo?. They seem to have it out for the MC. I do not like the idea of them having any type of upper hand on the Protagonist.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
not even that Crazy Madame with the Angel Wings tattoo and fake Maid Assassin with the Dragon Tattoo?. They seem to have it out for the MC. I do not like the idea of them having any type of upper hand on the Protagonist.
Yeah fair to say they're put into their place regular and often by him. They keep their dom persona around others but around the MC they are at a loss, it's actually quite funny seeing the madame try to continue the air of superiority whilst at same time desperately striving for the MCs approval, she is not used to assertive men.

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes