Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Is this game full of bad endings ? A brief look at the walktrhough pdf that was included and I seen all these bad ending options.. Am I best not playing this as bad endings just waste my time and make me frustated ?

Are Chelsea and Kate suppose to be sisters? If its implied they are Glorias Why arent they twins at least?

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So the game threw in this christmas scene out of nowhere after the MC got shot at.... then after it was over, the MC got taken into custody. Felt like a scene thrown out of nowhere.. Very disjointed

Then not long after, May comes to the MC with proof he had sex with Eva... but he never did.. Eva complained he didnt show her attention and went home....... So what type of proof does May have about having sex when it didnt happen ? Never got to see what was on her phone.. Was it photoshoped ? Feels very disjointed right now. I thought the christmas thing was some dream or some random scene out of nowhere, than had no impact on the story with how bizaar is was thrown in... But why is May claimming to have proof of something that didnt happen?

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
I find it a little weird and questionable that you can skip Bianca's scene but you can't skip when angel starts fucking the 2 guys with the strap-on...

• Haha
Reactions: alexglig

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
well for starters he has 2 kids already and doubt he wants more and none of his girls are exactly mommy material.
Yea, he needs a son to pass the titles and shit onto tho. Also, men who fuck as much as he does def have way more than 2 kids irl.
The man's a WHORE

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yea, he needs a son to pass the titles and shit onto tho. Also, men who fuck as much as he does def have way more than 2 kids irl.
The man's a WHORE
maybe needs but candidates to be mother of his son are what i said.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I'm a few minutes into the first episode. The renders I've seen are okay but dull, and the eyelines are misdirected often enough to be distracting. So far the writing is dry as fuck with a plot too corny and contrived to be serious, but not corny and contrived enough to be actually funny. Can anyone tell me if this gets better, or should I cut my losses?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The man's a WHORE
TBH, while he definitely cares (as much as he can, that is) for his daughters, I wouldn't put it past him to demand an abortion if someone he bangs gets pregnant. That said, 90% of his shagging is anal, which makes it just a tiny bit hard to get pregnant from.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Who cares if they're a good mother, MC can afford to hire a babysitter

TBH, while he definitely cares (as much as he can, that is) for his daughters, I wouldn't put it past him to demand an abortion if someone he bangs gets pregnant. That said, 90% of his shagging is anal, which makes it just a tiny bit hard to get pregnant from.
He still does vaginal often enough that the idea that he has no other kids is sus

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes