-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Who cares if they're a good mother, MC can afford to hire a babysitter

He still does vaginal often enough that the idea that he has no other kids is sus
Well, since he runs a prostitution ring (er, um, a "companion service"), presumably all of them are on BC. Other than his own daughters and his bodyguard, I'd assume he requires it of all the women who work for him. But yeah, there are plenty of girls who don't work for him who wouldn't suddenly be "safe". So IDK, whatever. It's only a game. If the dev doesn't want pregnancy, then he's the luckiest son of a bitch in history.

Reactions: Aion_Abyss

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm a few minutes into the first episode. The renders I've seen are okay but dull, and the eyelines are misdirected often enough to be distracting. So far the writing is dry as fuck with a plot too corny and contrived to be serious, but not corny and contrived enough to be actually funny. Can anyone tell me if this gets better, or should I cut my losses?
i wish i could say it gets better, most funny are xmas specials and rest game has occasional highlights.

TBH, while he definitely cares (as much as he can, that is) for his daughters, I wouldn't put it past him to demand an abortion if someone he bangs gets pregnant. That said, 90% of his shagging is anal, which makes it just a tiny bit hard to get pregnant from.
or girl herself would make abortion.

Who cares if they're a good mother, MC can afford to hire a babysitter
sure but 1st needs to withstand mother for 9 months.

Reactions: Bill Temple

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
yes. born at different time so can't be twins.
Its wierd, he said he didnt have any kids. Then when he was in jail, she birth kids.. So it make sense if they were twins. Not sure how he would have two and not know about both of them

Also, up to the part where May became his bodyguard.. While I liking how things have progressed with May (shes such an interesting and dangerous girl), I wondering if we have Kate and Eva join the prostitutes ring or some harsher punishment. Cant stomache them at all, now they they secretly wanting to get rid of the MC form his job and backstab him. Tell me he wont go easy on them.... Relly hope he will dish them out some punishment for crossing him. Hes been letting angel get away with too much shit, so im a little worried :/

Even with Evas make over, not liking her. Needs to be put in her place

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Its wierd, he said he didnt have any kids. Then when he was in jail, she birth kids.. So it make sense if they were twins. Not sure how he would have two and not know about both of them
change of plot.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Well, since he runs a prostitution ring (er, um, a "companion service"), presumably all of them are on BC. Other than his own daughters and his bodyguard, I'd assume he requires it of all the women who work for him. But yeah, there are plenty of girls who don't work for him who wouldn't suddenly be "safe". So IDK, whatever. It's only a game. If the dev doesn't want pregnancy, then he's the luckiest son of a bitch in history.
he's probably fucked a bunch of ladies before the game started. Doubt all of them were on BC, and even if they all were, BC isn't a guarantee of not getting pregnant

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Now that I took a better look. The sisters dont even look alike....... Would mean two different mothers, or bad character design <.<

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
he's probably fucked a bunch of ladies before the game started. Doubt all of them were on BC, and even if they all were, BC isn't a guarantee of not getting pregnant
Well, if you're looking for realism, this definitely is not the game for you.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The only thing I'm looking for is clearly put in my signature
And you're not likely to find it here. There's already all of Episode 1 and now a bunch of Episode 2, and still no pregnancy to be found, nor is there any indication the MC wants it. Make of that what you want, but I don't think it's going to be in this game ever. That's what I meant by my comment about realism. You can say "It totally would've happened by now" all you want, but if the dev doesn't put it in the game, saying girls should be pregnant won't really do much.

Ofc I'm not the dev, though, so obviously I don't know for sure if pregnancy will show up at some point. This isn't tagged with that, though. I guess you could check back again later to see if pregnancy shows up.
Shrug-Leo.gif

• Sad
Reactions: Aion_Abyss

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Now that I took a better look. The sisters dont even look alike....... Would mean two different mothers, or bad character design <.<
change of plot, weren't planned to be daughters and in rl 2 daughters can look different even when mommy and daddy are same for both.

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4258, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1175, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 53, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 743, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1399, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 279, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1399, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1073, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1008, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 463, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "renpy/rollback.py", line 1078, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "renpy/rollback.py", line 889, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "renpy/rollback.py", line 807, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Bad Hero Ep2 v2.5.4p
Thu Jun  1 17:57:18 2023
i copied and pasted my saves folder from season 1 to season 2 and this happens.any ideas please?

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes