hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
i dont get it, why make two episoded rather than just keep it as one game? i was interested in this until i saw that it was split. to me thats just lazy, if you cant have it as one whole complete download, its not worth it.

Reactions: Muff Diver

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i dont get it, why make two episoded rather than just keep it as one game? i was interested in this until i saw that it was split. to me thats just lazy, if you cant have it as one whole complete download, its not worth it.
due size, ep1 is quite close to mega's free cap and also ep1 was part 1.

Reactions: Haast

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made compressed Android ports of Bad Hero Episodes 1 & 2 with RiamMar's mod included.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Bad Hero Episode 1 - v2.0.4p:

Bad Hero Episode 2 - v2.6.4p:

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
Just played this new version after long time.

Now don't get me wrong, I know it's just my taste and not everyone share my interest for this kind of content, but even so, that castration scene has been the bast part of this game.

Honestly, this game doesn't even look like a "game" anymore. It's more a novel, where you push a button a continue reading. When there was the castration treat, at least, you needed to be careful what were you choosing.

Also, it's quite some time that this game offers ... don't know if it's the proper word but ... cheap content ? Is it "cheap" the right word for "low quality" ?

I don't really like it anymore.
Hate to say this, but this game has been ... wasted for me. It offers the same content over and over, without anything new.

limo89671

Jun 21, 2023
Probably just copying from other devs. Never really a reason for this, just annoying for player

Kirsten26

May 23, 2020
Made compressed Android ports of Bad Hero Episodes 1 & 2 with RiamMar's mod included.

I've added a few standard gestures: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Bad Hero Episode 1 - v2.0.4p: Pixeldrain

Bad Hero Episode 2 - v2.6.4p: Pixeldrain
the bad hero i need! thanks

Reactions: Jenny0111 and Eonor
2.80 star(s) 77 Votes