Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Game stops at the same point as 2.6.4p
Don't see any progress.
Using latest RianMar mod.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
try w/o mod to get to 2.7 and then save and install mod.
are you sure that helps?
played latest version before this one also with mod
i think saves from that don't work unmodded so have to start all over.
that's just the thing i always try to avoid.
oke , i'll give it a try.

edit: you're right , this works oke.
Now game stops in the middle of a blowjob with Chelsey

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Is it just me or does this dev absolutely hate vaginal sex? There's more anal sex in here than in a mormon school and less vaginal sex than in a greek monastery.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Is it just me or does this dev absolutely hate vaginal sex? There's more anal sex in here than in a mormon school and less vaginal sex than in a greek monastery.
Vaginas have details that are difficult to animate - anuses not so much. Most devs just use that as an easy out - make the dick disappear in the model and don't bother with anything else.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Vaginas have details that are difficult to animate - anuses not so much. Most devs just use that as an easy out - make the dick disappear in the model and don't bother with anything else.
Honestly, there are enough devs who do animate vaginas during scenes that I don't buy this reasoning. Surely there are tutorials or similar around (maybe even here on F95) that would make anyone knowledgeable — with Daz, HS, or what have you — able to manage those without too much difficulty. As technology and art in 3dcg advance, I become less willing to buy "it's too hard" as an excuse. Just like with any craft, you should evolve with the times and put in the work to learn tricks like this.

I'm not saying they have to do vaginal sex animations, mind you. I just am less and less willing to pretend like this isn't something a determined dev could learn. I myself don't do anything with CG, but I've seen way too many devs doing that well to accept this generally. If I were going to learn something like Daz, I'd make sure I kept on learning, improving as I went along. But let me reiterate: I don't care if a dev does vaginal animations or not. I just don't accept your reasoning as a valid excuse.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Honestly, there are enough devs who do animate vaginas during scenes that I don't buy this reasoning. Surely there are tutorials or similar around (maybe even here on F95) that would make anyone knowledgeable — with Daz, HS, or what have you — able to manage those without too much difficulty. As technology and art in 3dcg advance, I become less willing to buy "it's too hard" as an excuse. Just like with any craft, you should evolve with the times and put in the work to learn tricks like this.

I'm not saying they have to do vaginal sex animations, mind you. I just am less and less willing to pretend like this isn't something a determined dev could learn. I myself don't do anything with CG, but I've seen way too many devs doing that well to accept this generally. If I were going to learn something like Daz, I'd make sure I kept on learning, improving as I went along. But let me reiterate: I don't care if a dev does vaginal animations or not. I just don't accept your reasoning as a valid excuse.
I think you misunderstood - my starting point was that this guy was lazy. I was giving my 2 cents as to why a lazy dev might prefer animating anal scenes. You never have to improve if you keep finding shortcuts :WeSmart:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
same reason as why doggystyle (mc staring femme's ass) is quite used or camera focuses on above genital areas etc.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well max 5 mins update, some funnies and 1 sexscene, kate's lower lips look like those had been pumped (japs apparently like it).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sonico

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Dude, this family is beyond dysfunctional. So, Chelsea gets abducted and the response from Kate is I can't stream solo! I mean, OUCH....

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

Satarial

Jul 27, 2022
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
I’m not a developer and, like you, I hate NTR, there doesn’t seem to be one in the game, it’s important to me that no one fck my daughters except the MC. I hope the game doesn't have this crap in the future, I wouldn't want to give it up.
Shake your hand.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only on non-canonical thingies like xmas scenes.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
only on non-canonical thingies like xmas scenes.
I think not even that, as i remember no NTR scenes in the X-mas specials, unless you count the MC banging the drunken wife of some dude. I do remember some lesbian action between the girl from the clothes store and the older sister, that might or not be related to X-mas scenes in the game proper.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
blonde daughter did naughty things with santa.
Wait, but wasn't Santa the MC in that? It's been an awfully long time, but I thought I remembered it was just the MC dressed up. (Very possibly I'm thinking of the wrong game, though.) If I'm remembering right you could ofc say she didn't know it was his, so there's that. TBF, however, she's also got online streaming so she's clearly pretty thirsty for sex (and attention) all the time. She wouldn't require a dick to be attached to daddy, so the risk is definitely there, at least theoretically.

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes