Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Wait, but wasn't Santa the MC in that? It's been an awfully long time, but I thought I remembered it was just the MC dressed up. (Very possibly I'm thinking of the wrong game, though.) If I'm remembering right you could ofc say she didn't know it was his, so there's that. TBF, however, she's also got online streaming so she's clearly pretty thirsty for sex (and attention) all the time. She wouldn't require a dick to be attached to daddy, so the risk is definitely there, at least theoretically.
I do remember him being Santa that time too - plus it was before him finding out they are his daughters, if memory tricks me not.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Chelsey is my favorite girl in this game, but with small tits she is better for me :sneaky:

Although the picture is cool (y)
Not gonna lie, for a moment there i was uncertain if it was Chelsey with a boobjob or Kate with a paintjob.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

kiziero

May 18, 2023
hey maybe its a dumb question but to play this game do i downlaod both episode 1 and episode 2 or does episode 2 include episode 1?Also if i have to download both episode 1 and 2 do i install incest patch and walkthroughs in both of them?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
hey maybe its a dumb question but to play this game do i downlaod both episode 1 and episode 2 or does episode 2 include episode 1?Also if i have to download both episode 1 and 2 do i install incest patch and walkthroughs in both of them?
Download and play Episode 1. The game is more or less like a kinetic novel, so there aren't any choices from Episode 1 to save for Episode 2. When finished with the first episode, download Episode 2 and play that. You just start a new game with Episode 2 and the story continues right where you left off with the previous episode.

kiziero

May 18, 2023
Download and play Episode 1. The game is more or less like a kinetic novel, so there aren't any choices from Episode 1 to save for Episode 2. When finished with the first episode, download Episode 2 and play that. You just start a new game with Episode 2 and the story continues right where you left off with the previous episode.
ok,thank you

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
added with that there are no that important choices to make.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: jhonatanw
2.80 star(s) 77 Votes