Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Is there any way to reduce the fade time between each image change? Its really annoying and often makes me skip bits accidentally.
I don't have this atm, but in renpy games under options, usually there is a skip transitions point, try that.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
This is what I like about this games (which was going on for about five years now): while we all are getting slightly older - the hot girls in this game stay the same or get even more beautiful!

Xlab - thank you for your awsome game!

Kingkong53

Dec 30, 2019
Just started playing but this has to be one of the worst Mcs ever he's supposed to a hardcore criminal yet let's everyone walk all over him time and time again without any repercussions

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Just started playing but this has to be one of the worst Mcs ever he's supposed to a hardcore criminal yet let's everyone walk all over him time and time again without any repercussions
Take him like a rated-R Bruce Campbell aka Ash from Evil Dead. He is the comic relief hero, that somehow gets the job done and even gets pussy. Don't try taking anything seriously... :poop::coffee:

panda0012345

Apr 7, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Bad Hero Ep2 v2.6.4p.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Please update your Android port.

Reactions: Shack 24

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BadHero-EP2v2.7.4p
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Bad Hero Ep2 v2.7.4p.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 02.10.2023 (the 2 videos that are not intended to loop have been changed to ones that are actually not looping.)

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does the MC always have the upper hand....I hope. or Does the MC become victim to femdom as part of the plot,so unavoidable?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does the MC always have the upper hand....I hope. or Does the MC become victim to femdom as part of the plot,so unavoidable?
Hah! No, this MC is anything but someone else's bitch. He does get played sometimes, but he recovers and manipulates people into pretty much whatever he wants (which turns out to be more anal than Adrian Monk at a dinner party).

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Hah! No, this MC is anything but someone else's bitch. He does get played sometimes, but he recovers and manipulates people into pretty much whatever he wants (which turns out to be more anal than Adrian Monk at a dinner party).
Well Good, because the MC was betrayed at the start of the story I want his revenge to go smoothly where he is never one-upped. The type of character who is always three steps ahead of everyone. "Evil laugh"

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
You always have to wait at least one year to fuck the best girl in the game. It seems like her ass and titties got way bigger. He usually only lets the MC fuck her around X-mas. The devs favorite is the asian chick. She got the best scenes by far.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You always have to wait at least one year to fuck the best girl in the game. It seems like her ass and titties got way bigger. He usually only lets the MC fuck her around X-mas. The devs favorite is the asian chick. She got the best scenes by far.
you mean bratty daughter?

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes