cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and all xmas ghosts of the past links work (at least workupload).

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
If the MC can avoid Femdom and is always in control, especially over those crazy chicks, the Maid and the slut with the Wing Tattoo, then the game is worth a look. Unless the Title is referring to the Fact the MC just sucks at being a Hero and so there is non stop NTR and femdom.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If the MC can avoid Femdom and is always in control, especially over those crazy chicks, the Maid and the slut with the Wing Tattoo, then the game is worth a look. Unless the Title is referring to the Fact the MC just sucks at being a Hero and so there is non stop NTR and femdom.
The MC sucks at being a hero, but it's not why you've suggested. He's a gangster who is too much of an alpha to let others take girls he wants or to dominate him. The worst it ever gets is if he doesn't have enough information and so gets semi-blindsided by someone. But he always recovers from the stumble, bitch-slaps those in his way, and manipulates his way back on track for success. The reason he sucks at being a hero is that he's not a good guy, which heroes generally are portrayed as. He's got his own code of ethics, but he's anything but what someone might consider a hero.

That doesn't mean he is unsuccessful in protecting his daughters generally (the blonde and brunette in the recent holiday pictures a page or two back); but again, there are definitely hiccoughs in his efforts. That doesn't mean he's going to be someone most players have a hard time playing as, either. This is a lighthearted, sex-heavy, silly and sometimes funny story about a former gangster returning to his old occupation, his rise back to the top, and all of the sexy times he has along the way.

Reactions: JaszMan and Sonico

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Seriously, I stopped in the middle of episode 1, all the passages are mixed up. The story becomes completely incoherent as it goes on. In addition there are passages that should not be in it especially for the 2nd Christmas, how can Chelsey be in her room when she is supposed to have left the house the same for May.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The MC sucks at being a hero, but it's not why you've suggested. He's a gangster who is too much of an alpha to let others take girls he wants or to dominate him. The worst it ever gets is if he doesn't have enough information and so gets semi-blindsided by someone. But he always recovers from the stumble, bitch-slaps those in his way, and manipulates his way back on track for success. The reason he sucks at being a hero is that he's not a good guy, which heroes generally are portrayed as. He's got his own code of ethics, but he's anything but what someone might consider a hero.

That doesn't mean he is unsuccessful in protecting his daughters generally (the blonde and brunette in the recent holiday pictures a page or two back); but again, there are definitely hiccoughs in his efforts. That doesn't mean he's going to be someone most players have a hard time playing as, either. This is a lighthearted, sex-heavy, silly and sometimes funny story about a former gangster returning to his old occupation, his rise back to the top, and all of the sexy times he has along the way.
Logical. as they say, from bottom to top it won’t be long, it will be interesting when in the future he becomes the head of a gang in the city and will rule completely and those who doubted him will finally trust, and those who secretly leaked everything from him will work for him like scared, it’s not for nothing that it’s game called “Bad Hero”, no one dares to touch his family, especially his daughters, otherwise no matter what he is, answer smartly...

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Love Chelsey patron comission big tits :p
well then she would walk her tits hitting pavement.

Seriously, I stopped in the middle of episode 1, all the passages are mixed up. The story becomes completely incoherent as it goes on. In addition there are passages that should not be in it especially for the 2nd Christmas, how can Chelsey be in her room when she is supposed to have left the house the same for May.
xmas etc specials don't have anything to do with main game.

Reactions: xooocaail.com

DemiGodShadow

Jul 30, 2022
That's like only tuning in to the season premier of a series and then wondering why the characters reference things you haven't seen. LMAO.
weird because it was the first chapter so they should probably come up with a way to dissable the specials if its a first playthrough or make it so you download the special as a patch or something and not just have it auto included into chapter 1 and play randomly throughout the story and then jump back and forth etc.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
weird because it was the first chapter so they should probably come up with a way to dissable the specials if its a first playthrough or make it so you download the special as a patch or something and not just have it auto included into chapter 1 and play randomly throughout the story and then jump back and forth etc.
I guess you've not seen this before, but those are literally specials. In loads of adult games, specials are entirely untethered from the main game. I can't name them here (it's now against F95's site rules to do so), but I can think of several adult games where the specials have nothing whatsoever to do with the main game or its story. And obviously there are games where holiday-themed releases do tie in directly, but it's so common that specials do not that I'm actually surprised you were surprised by it in this game.

I'm not ragging on you actually, just taken aback that the specials confused you. I assume you've not seen those disconnected much, if ever, in the past. Anyway, for Bad Hero, now you know that the specials are 100% unrelated to the main game's plot or timeline. They only have the same(-ish) characters in different, non-canon situations. So don't let them throw you off. :)

DemiGodShadow

Jul 30, 2022
I guess you've not seen this before, but those are literally specials. In loads of adult games, specials are entirely untethered from the main game. I can't name them here (it's now against F95's site rules to do so), but I can think of several adult games where the specials have nothing whatsoever to do with the main game or its story. And obviously there are games where holiday-themed releases do tie in directly, but it's so common that specials do not that I'm actually surprised you were surprised by it in this game.

I'm not ragging on you actually, just taken aback that the specials confused you. I assume you've not seen those disconnected much, if ever, in the past. Anyway, for Bad Hero, now you know that the specials are 100% unrelated to the main game's plot or timeline. They only have the same(-ish) characters in different, non-canon situations. So don't let them throw you off. :)
yeah and im trying desperately to use sarcasm to point out the absurdity because not only did i not download specials the time line jumps back and forth and the out of order events are constantly brought up again as canonically having happened

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yeah and im trying desperately to use sarcasm to point out the absurdity because not only did i not download specials the time line jumps back and forth and the out of order events are constantly brought up again as canonically having happened
I don't remember seeing that they were referred to later in the main game as if they'd happened. Can you list some examples — in a SPOILER, if the list is very long at all? XLab (the developer) is on this thread, so he might need to see those to fix any problems that might exist. (It's also possible the very first one is canon; I just remember the last couple of them were not.)

2.80 star(s) 74 Votes