Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Nice update, keep up the good work, i didn play all the content yet but i think there should be some friend, best if a female friend, that is a slut and she will slow corrupt the mc ( making reference to the game name, bad influence ).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

StrangeJoker

May 10, 2020
Second GIF source is Smashedely I think.
The Redhead is Jia Lissa
Blond Deepthoater look alot like Haley Reed

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2017
I generally like games like this, but I was unable to play this on JoiPlay because the left menu expanded out too wide for me to be able to select any options. I was able to click "begin" only after increasing the font size so the word stuck out far enough. I suggest making the left menu collapsible, like most other html games.

I wasn't able to make it very far before encountering another word I couldn't click because of the menu, but a couple of other things I noticed:
- I picked chemistry, but the intro still said computer science
- "foster" and "step" mean totally different things, and it doesn't really make sense to have a foster dad and step brother. The intro text also says you were adopted, which is another thing altogether.
- Describing you as a teenage orphan who was adopted at a late age, combined with the foster and step labels, as well as referring to your dad by his first name, completely kills any interest in the incest aspect (for me at least). These might as well just be roommates. My suggestion would be to just say you were adopted at a young age, then remove the foster and step labels from your dad and brother completely.

Reactions: Mister Wake

Barnacles69

Aug 5, 2018
trying to increase obedience in clubroom is literally impossible since you gain like what max +3 but can lose in that same day 5 so you have to keep rewinding trying to get the least amount of students present so total obedience doesnt fall

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
how do u save
To save you have to minimize the browser window otherwise the button is not visible.
A fix would be appropriate, it can't be that difficult....

Edit: With firefox it helped to set the zoom to 90% in the settings

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Minor bugs
* there is no 'Return' link after washing dishes at the family home and it doesn't advance time. I presume it is supposed to? When you cook in the kitchen both those things happen (return link and advance time slot).
* The 'homeless guy steals $50 from you' event happens even if you have no money to steal. Also, jerking him off reduces corruption by 2?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: zenhawk

zenhawk

Jul 8, 2017
I'm in the process of uploading a hotfix that (attempts to) fix the following issues :

- Attempted to fix the scrolling issue with the side-bar, should now scroll normally if screen size is too small.
- Removed leftover debug code from Janitor's closet that would give you 50 Teacher Rep for just going in there.
- Altered "Wash Dishes" event to work more like most other scenes in the game (Advances time, etc).
- Homeless guy will now not hastle you for $50 if you don't have it
- Fixed intro not reflecting choice of Chemistry in character creation
Some notes :
The sidebar issue came about from me being on a 1440p monitor, so I genuinely never even encountered it lmao. A quick fix is to just resize the browser but it's better that there's a (hopefully) working scrollbar there now.
The "Wash Dishes" button was one of the first things put in the game and basically remained that way the entire time. I could add more to it but for the sake of brevity the content will remain the same, but it will now advance time and have it's own passage.
A lot of people are talking about how certain things feel strange giving a - to corruption. The idea for those parts was that ultimately the player character didn't come out of that scene having been any way "corrupted" or "influenced by degeneracy", so their corruption would take a hit. That's the in universe reason. The genuine reason is I wanted to have some sort of gamification of the stats so you'd have to manage it. If enough people complain I don't really mind removing (most) of them since it will be a simple html adjustment.

Someone mentioned the option of hiding the sidebar to help with compatibility. I have no qualms with adding a button to do so however I may need someone to find me a tutorial on it or a forum covering it because with the little time I had I couldn't find any.

As for the step/foster/whatever related writing critiques, yeah you're not wrong lmao.

The hotfix will be uploaded in just the html or with html & images so you wont need to redownload EVERYTHING again and your saves should be compatible. Thanks a bunch for finding some crucial stuff so fast, and also to whoever has uploaded alternative download's/torrents. Also huge thanks to whover got the game into the "latest updates" section again.

Last edited:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
There is a bug with the latest version in the gym. There is an option to join some basketball player to help him out, but then there is no way to continue. No button. There is also this error (attached) that shows up in one gym variant.

Same thing when going to the boys' washroom and meeting someone there.

There is a missing image file cs-26.webp from the bang app on the phone.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: zenhawk
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes