viakuh

Sep 9, 2022
I'm still waiting for that big update, and hoping the game doesn't get abandoned because I think it's great.

• Red Heart
Reactions: zenhawk

zenhawk

Jul 8, 2017
Mild progress report. Very much underway and not abandoned, just taking a while because the sheer scope (when complete) will actually make the game over double the current size. I also can't work on this full time which is just an unfortunate reality *but* I am working on it regularly. Here's a quick comparison of the current state.

The V1.01 had 131 pages / passages. Given how I (poorly) structure twine passages, there's usually multiple scenes per passage.
V2 currently has 235 and will definitely have at least 30 more which will make the game double in size.

progress.png

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Mild progress report. Very much underway and not abandoned, just taking a while because the sheer scope (when complete) will actually make the game over double the current size. I also can't work on this full time which is just an unfortunate reality *but* I am working on it regularly. Here's a quick comparison of the current state.

The V1.01 had 131 pages / passages. Given how I (poorly) structure twine passages, there's usually multiple scenes per passage.
V2 currently has 235 and will definitely have at least 30 more which will make the game double in size.

View attachment 3631699
Looking forward to future updates =) Found this and played for the first time, I look forward to it!

SunDogSun

Sep 11, 2017

View attachment 3631699
Seems to be very mild. ;)

zenhawk

Jul 8, 2017
Last progress report before release. As of today the content is done (finally) and now I just need to clean up some outdated stuff from the 1.01 version and do a general sweep/playtest of QA. My estimate for the 2.0 release is sometime in the first half of August, hopefully the first week of August if I don't get carried away with anything else. This all took like 4x longer than expected so I would like to apologize for that. Life has a habit of getting in the way but I really want to get this done soon.

Here's some stats of the project currently:
539649 - Characters
74908 - Words
301 - Passages

There's about 860+ images and gifs coming to just over 1gb in size, 1.01 had 278 at 422mb.

What I will say is that this is likely the last big patch unless I find some serious free time down the line. I'll definitely patch any bugs people find post launch however. The game is big enough that I can justify leaving it in a state I consider "completed". I said before that I intended on doing "2 more big patches" but alas it will likely just be this one. On the bright side, I managed to squeeze in some of what was intended for the 2nd big patch into this one.

zenhawk

Jul 8, 2017
V2.00
Win: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

v2.00 Release changelog
- Major overhaul of entire game. Now more than twice as big as it used to be with over 600 new images.
- Altered nearly all existing areas with new events.
- Added the College (starts at Campus in City) segment of the game which contains much of the new content.
- Added new stats like Knowledge, Student & Teacher Rep.
- Looks stat has been adjusted. Can now be increased via buying new items. Removed "Apply Makeup" from the bathroom.
- Added a clothing store.
- Added the ability to do yoga in the living room.
- Added sidebars for tracking some stats.
- Changed the "24/7 Mart" to "24/7 Pharmacy" to better represent what it sells.
- Added Gang attacks and insurance.
- Added Cafe and Alley to the City.
- Bar is now called "Dive Nights".
- Added unlockable "OnlyBangs" menu to the phone.
- Adjusted Character Creation to better explain what choices will do in the game.
- Adjusted Balance of all stats and money gain across the game.
- Added Cop events.
- Overhauled the Neighbour character intro and house.
- Tried to make all menues more cohesively laid out.
- Adjusted what the "Help" menu says.
- Added more stats to the "Character" menu.
- Added a "Progress" menu that lets you track what areas have scenes you've missed.
- Added some more cheats to the Desk that let you reset some values.
- Numerous grammar fixes that have likely been replaced with new grammar issues.
- Added Dorm as a new starting point.
- Streaming successfully may now attract attention when in public.
Took me long enough but here it be <3 . There's a LOT of stuff added but those are some general notes. Please report any typo's or bugs. Also, does anyone know if I need to do anything for it to appear in the Latest Updates tab?
Note : All saves from 1.x versions are incompatible with 2.x versions.

zenhawk

Jul 8, 2017
Ok, how do you save your game? I see no Save Button.

Bug
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The SAVES button is where you can save / load your progress. Also - corruption isn't a bug. Stats can go up and down based on certain events, so you'll have to work around that to get them higher.

1723134903225.png

Buffmutti

Aug 27, 2021
Yes, me too, i can't scroll down the side bar, therefor i have no access to the save button. If i hide the taskbar then i can at least see the save button, but i still can't reach the settings and the restart button. I use Chrome.

And yes, if the corruption changes in the wrong direction then this IS a bug. That gang bang event should raise the corruption and not lower it.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BadInfluences-2.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
Yes, me too, i can't scroll down the side bar, therefor i have no access to the save button. If i hide the taskbar then i can at least see the save button, but i still can't reach the settings and the restart button. I use Chrome.

And yes, if the corruption changes in the wrong direction then this IS a bug. That gang bang event should raise the corruption and not lower it.
I had the issue of the side bar not scrolling down, so I could not access the save button.
Ok, how do you save your game? I see no Save Button.

Bug
To get around this problem, I simply zoomed out by clicking the three dots (assuming you guys are using Chrome like I am) in the corner of my screen and changing the zoom to about 150%. The sidebar right now doesn't go far enough down, but the save button does exist. A bug that absolutely needs to be fixed.

Kuboxy

Oct 3, 2018
Oddly enough if you downsize your window enough you can actually access the save option.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes