RPGM Abandoned Bad Intentions [v0.2] [Evil Toddler]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OpiumDew7

Mar 23, 2017
so is there actually content beyond the first day? ive only managed to find two scenes and cant figure out how to progress after night begins

EDIT: nevermind for now I guess my first time was glitched? restarted and did the exact same things but this time a event triggered when I went home at night jfc this game man

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
This game shows that anybody can become an adult game creator,just get your Ms paint and crayons and make some deformed human like object having sex rofl In all seriousness staring too much at that art can probably cause cancer.

setupthetree

Jun 29, 2017
Since everyone has been hating on the graphics how would you guys feel about me re-doing them?
I've only got a keyboard and mouse for equipment but I wouldn't mind.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I shall let this small baby speak for me.

I believe he/she/something in between shares my sentiments.

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
Hey found a bug after a couple of days in the evening your uncle will be in the kitchen saying to go to school so you can't go to the next day

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Okay, stop insulting one another. This thread was made here to talk about the game.
Respect one another, okay? If you are here to just insult the game or the people who took interest in it, please try to leave. We don't need to clash heads with one another.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
At first I thought Wootch just rebranded.
This shit's hilarious though. Who knows, maybe in a few months this will be abandoned then a little bit later someone else will remake it with better art.

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
Delusional much? Lol people not being negative they just spitting out facts,then again it clearly shows some of you guys will fap to cement dry from a wall x'D
My point is you clearly have no interest in the game, yet you feel the need to comment about it.
And for the art I'm pretty sure people can make up their own mind about if it's ok, good or bad by looking at the screens in OP without you or anyone else telling them. The facts are all there in the OP.
I agree that the art is kinda bad, he can only get better.

I guess we're all entitled to our own oppinion *sigh*

DonaldJtrump

Sep 12, 2017
wow this looks like it was drawn by a fucking five year old. Who the hell let Barron Trump into weg development? I knew I should have never had that kid vaccinated.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes