RPGM Abandoned Bad Intentions [v0.2] [Evil Toddler]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Bad Intentions is superior to Urban Demons in every way.

Looking forward to the next update!

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
uhh? you sure this is in english? im getting spanish here or atleast I think thats spanish could be turkish as well
Novo Jogo = New Game
Continuar = Continue / Load a Saved Game
Opcoes = Options (Always Dash etc)

Only the title is like that , it's english in-game.

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

setupthetree

Jun 29, 2017
So I mentioned about re-doing the graphics before and I have finished a few things but should I redo the in-game sprites? I'm not a pro of course so they'd be average, but I'd just like to know if anyone wanted them changed.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
So I mentioned about re-doing the graphics before and I have finished a few things but should I redo the in-game sprites? I'm not a pro of course so they'd be average, but I'd just like to know if anyone wanted them changed.
The artwork is perfect and have it's own endearing charm and style, which sets it aside from the other games that use the standard boring Daz renders.

The in-game sprites that you can interact with in an amorous faction should have their distinct look (which they already do), differentiating them from the standard NPCs such as shopkeepers, students etc

setupthetree

Jun 29, 2017
The artwork is perfect and have it's own endearing charm and style, which sets it aside from the other games that use the standard boring Daz renders.

The in-game sprites that you can interact with in an amorous faction should have their distinct look (which they already do), differentiating them from the standard NPCs such as shopkeepers, students etc
I understand your point however I also know that it may not be for everyone. I suggested re-drawing the graphics to add my own style to it. People may not like my art style either but I'm simply doing it to improve my own skill using my current tools (which is only keyboard and mouse until I eventually get a tablet). The only changes would be a different art style and minor character details.

I only suggested redoing sprites to match with the character changes I've made.

Reactions: mac1000

mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
I understand your point however I also know that it may not be for everyone. I suggested re-drawing the graphics to add my own style to it. People may not like my art style either but I'm simply doing it to improve my own skill using my current tools (which is only keyboard and mouse until I eventually get a tablet). The only changes would be a different art style and minor character details.

I only suggested redoing sprites to match with the character changes I've made.
I would love to see new art, especially when is from someone from the forum community, you got my support

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Therein lies the rub. There has been a lot of posts and threads that seem to focus "blame" on the devs in the past and I've always felt it to be unfair and misdirected.

To be clear, I'm neither for nor against the current changes as I feel that though there are valid concerns, they are incomplete until we can at least test them out.

Though voicing concerns should be encouraged, damning (as opposed to voicing concerns) the decisions and direction before execution feels like jumping the gun.

The wait has been very long and I get the frustrations and fears that go with it. I just think it is unfair to pass judgement until we see how things are affected.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes