RPGM Abandoned Bad Intentions [v0.2] [Evil Toddler]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
What I find more hilarious how butthurt are the people that like this trash,they defend it to death when clearly they took the bait and people just want to see their mad reactions. On a side note what the hell is this trash even wootch art is better then this crap and wootch art sucked.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
View attachment 21817

Overview:

Take control of a young dude who had to go live with his uncle in the country for a while, losing all his friends, are the people at this town gonna be receptible?
Get to know your neighbors(and their wives), make new friends, go to school, and start again in this little end of the world town.​

Updated: 9/20/17
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
Shota, 2dcg, MILF, Male Protagonist, Anal, Cheating, Voyeur

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.

Download: - -

View attachment 21818 View attachment 21819 View attachment 21820 View attachment 21821
Thanks for the 0.2 release!

Looking forward to the next update, keep it up!

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
What I find more hilarious how butthurt are the people that like this trash,they defend it to death when clearly they took the bait and people just want to see their mad reactions. On a side note what the hell is this trash even wootch art is better then this crap and wootch art sucked.
Don't think anyone is butthurt, more annoyed. People spamming crap in a thread about a game for people who like said game.
That's like if I went to every lifeselector thread and started posting how useless those games are, but I don't.
Because I have no interest in those games.

May 20, 2017
Oh my god, this looks like it was drawn by a child. Why was this even made? Isn't it common sense to practice art enough to look good before just jumping in and making a fucking game?

mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
I actually never tried to draw anyhting, and neither i do know how to, but i will tell you, that if you give me a software for drawing and a 5 minute tutorial, i ll make better fucking drawings than this shit

Reactions: whatwhat

Fakeomnikuken

Aug 27, 2017
Don't think anyone is butthurt, more annoyed. People spamming crap in a thread about a game for people who like said game.
That's like if I went to every lifeselector thread and started posting how useless those games are, but I don't.
And you just proved my point that's called baiting and this kind of reaction is what I mean,they are hilarious.

D

Deleted member 39568

I'm not one to just critique so I'll make this as constructive as posible. But I promise nothing because this kinds of things bother me to death.

It's okay to run with a concept others started or perfected and you liked and making it your own thing. That's not a problem, everything is already written. Which is not okay is taking a game with two obviously glaring flaws like Urban Demons, blatantly copycating everything but worse and fix none of the flaws, these being the RPGM stuff and the bad animations. If you're going to take something that is not yours make ir better, not just diferent so they can't shut you down.

Animating is tough work, that's true, and UD tried harder than 90% of adult Patreons out there. There are free tools out there to make incredibly good animations like Life 2D that take away the need to learn hardcore animation software and consistent drawing.

The creator of this game might as well be an awful person trying to cash in on Nergal bailing on Urban Demons or a super exited kid that's just started their first big project. Either way the game itself has no excuse.

(Also this might a little bit offtopic, but I can't understand how people won't do Loli but do Shota. Like if you just like shota, I get it, but it's just as ilegal as Loli-where it is indeed ilegal- XD kids have the same rights and protections regardless of sex, people.)

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The problem here is it's a blatant rip off of Urban Demons. People can try to deny it but it's too painfully obvious.

When you take someone else's work and try and do it yourself you need to improve it or people are going to pounce on it especially considering how many people Nergal had following him before he abandoned UD.

This is a massive leap back from what is already there, there are no improvements so people are going to jump on it and criticise.

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
I threw up in mouth and wanted to gouge my eyes out when i saw the thumbnail. I have seen little kids under 5 years draw better than this. Good lord the art is absolutely hideous, it should be illegal for people like them to open up a patreon so nonchalantly, i also see some people are subscribed to him as well, I mean are they freaking brain dead or something? or they have some sort of fetish of fapping to ugly ass scribble, tbh the women in the game looks more male than female lmao x'Dx'D Drags/Dragqueen i believe would be a more appropriate term to what his art resemble:p

Last edited:

meifeng

Jun 10, 2017
What's even more funny is that,he is making 70 bucks from this trash lol I guess some people got a fetish for kinder garden drawings.

The problem I see with this game is that,if you are going to copy a game at least make it better then the original for example UD art was better then uxl,but this game is just so Shit nothing is better then UD,so it seems just like this dude saw Nergal leaving and decided to get a quick cash grab from the small minority of the UD fans that will fap to paint drying up from a wall.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes